Complaint Review: PNC Mortgage

• Updated: Fri, May 17, 2013

• Reported By: Alfred — Sarasota Florida
PNC Mortgage
Internet USA

PNC Mortgage refinance PNC Mortgage Refinance is a Bait and Switch, a lie, mis-leading Internet

I just want to let you know to be very careful when refinancing with PNC. First the process takes forever. Second, there is no such thing as free months or no payments for a month. That is all a hoax. As the PNC rep told me there arew 12 months in a year and 12 mortgage payments no matter what and not even a loan officer can change that. I am now behind by one payment, my free month was febuary but the next payment was due March 1st and then another March 31st. Be very careful Finally, the old bait and switch: a day before closing (which was one of about 7 sceduled closings) my loan officer called to inform me that I would not be getting 2.78% interest, unless I wanted to redo all my paperwork and start over, it was not a choice. I had to take 4%. They really did not give me a choice, even if i wanted to start over they (PNC) did not want to go through the hassle. This was really cool because the loan officer called me but then he put on his supervisor to beat me up to the 4%, again, not a choice, take it or leave it.

If you are going to refinance, I reccommend going through a reputable bank. Lesson learned, shame on me, that is what i get for trusting and believing a bank like PNC really has its customer's best interest in mind. I hope you had better luck than me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2013 06:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PNC-Mortgage/internet/PNC-Mortgage-refinance-PNC-Mortgage-Refinance-is-a-Bait-and-Switch-a-lie-mis-leading-In-1051627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PNC Mortgage