Complaint Review: PNI*FREELOTTO EZWIN Freelotto.com NY

• Submitted: Wed, April 16, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, April 16, 2008

• Reported By:newburgh New York
Nationwide U.S.A.

PNI*FREELOTTO EZWIN Freelotto.com NY PNI*freelotto ezwin is not possible to conntact to stop subscription. Not Known possibly New York

PNI* FREELOTTO has represented themself as a service that would enter freelotto for me ans send results for the fee of 9.99 per month.

after several months i had decided to cancil my sabscription to FAst and free lotto. I was able to cancil FAST services, but not PNI*FREELOTTO service. there is no address and when i enter account number and password they gave me, they say that is incorrect entery. To make matter worse, they had been charging several times a month about 10 dollars each charge what was to me once a month charge.

Today, i reported to my visa company and was told that i must cancil my visa and get new one with new number. That is very grat inconvinience as i have lot of businesses and use my card for most of my payments. these people should be punished for their missrepresentation and frodulant charges as well as for not being able to contact them to cancil charges. I looked up company on internet and found out, to my great surprise, that i am one of many people that had been ripped off.

Thay should not get away with it.
thanks to anyone that can help.

newburgh, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2008 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PNIFREELOTTO-EZWIN-Freelottocom-NY/nationwide/PNIFREELOTTO-EZWIN-Freelottocom-NY-PNIfreelotto-ezwin-is-not-possible-to-conntact-to-st-326598. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PNI*FREELOTTO EZWIN Freelotto.com NY