Complaint Review: PNI*FREELOTTO FAST SVC

• Updated: Mon, April 07, 2008

• Reported By:Bangkok Other
PNI*FREELOTTO FAST SVC
FREELOTTO.COMNY Internet U.S.A.

PNI*FREELOTTO FAST SVC I lose the communication from freelotto for along time but they get my credit card every month. Internet

*Author of original report: Koonpon Thailand

*Author of original report: KOONPON,THAILAND

*Author of original report: I pay 14.99 $ every month to PIN*FREELOTTO FAST SVC FREELOTTO.COMNY

I am koonpon. I was a customer of Freelotto of U.S.A for a lot of month.
I lost the contract of Freelotto for along time. I canceled my account to freelotto by email adress but they did not get off my credit card. My account paid to PNI*FREELOTTO FAST SVC for 14.99$ every month.I can't do any thing to communicate Freelotto. The username that Freelotto gave to me 37604771 and password 12681 that I could't use any where.

Koonpon
Bangkok
Thailand

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2007 08:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PNIFREELOTTO-FAST-SVC/internet/PNIFREELOTTO-FAST-SVC-I-lose-the-communication-from-freelotto-for-along-time-but-they-get-269598. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PNI*FREELOTTO FAST SVC

Koonpon Thailand

AUTHOR: Koonpon - (Thailand)

PNI*FREELOTTO FAST SVC don't stop to get my money.I canceled my VISA creditcard in November 2007 but they could find another my creditcard that is in the other Bank.How can I tell them.I want to get out of their committe?They charged my money in March that the bank will send to them in April.Please help me befor May.

KOONPON,THAILAND

AUTHOR: Koonpon - (Thailand)

Thanks for Editor's suggestion on how to get my money back but it isn't help me any more. The suggestion let me to help myself in my city . I can do that actually but how can I sure that my credit card not to be charge by FREELOTTO on next month. I mean on September. I want the confirmation from FREELOTTO that recived my complain alredy.

I pay 14.99 $ every month to PIN*FREELOTTO FAST SVC FREELOTTO.COMNY

AUTHOR: Koonpon - (Thailand)

In fact of my terribel things I am taking. I can't communicate to FREELOTTO.I did't recive news or resault from them but I pay money for FREELOTTO every month.The number of username is 37604771 and password is 12681 that FREELOTTO gave to me the last time.I want to recive something from FREELOTTO that make me sure I didn't spend the money for nothing.