customers

Complaint Review: PNY Technologies

• Submitted: Thu, June 03, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, July 04, 2010

• Reported By: Sabitoff — Edison New Jersey U.S.A.
PNY Technologies

PNY Technologies PNY I returned video card, no refund was issued. Internet

*Author of original report: PNY Technologies - No refunds for customers.

*Author of original report: PNY Technologies - No refunds for customers.

I loved the PNY products before I made a mistake a bought from PNY.com.

I purchased the Graphics card from PNY technologies on 02/18/2010 and received it on 02/19/2010.  However the quality of the graphics cards was extremely low, it was too noisy and unusable in my home theater.

I contacted the PNY technologies and asked them how to return the product and receive the refund because the product has low quality, the merchant refused to provide any information about returning the product, even though I told them, that I would pay a 15% restocking fee.
<!--[endif]-->

They tried to prevent me from returning the graphics card by telling that their warehouse will automatically refuse my package. I shipped back the graphics card on 02/24/2010 with FedEx (Tracking number: 357129710000423)

My opinion that company PNY Technologies is a scam company and hooks the customers with their agreements while failing to provide good product and good shopping experience.

<!--[endif]-->

The graphics card is too noisy and unusable in the home theater environment.

<!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]-->Be careful.

<!--[endif]-->

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2010 04:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PNY-Technologies/internet/PNY-Technologies-PNY-I-returned-video-card-no-refund-was-issued-Internet-609823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PNY Technologies

PNY Technologies - No refunds for customers.

AUTHOR: Sabitoff - (U.S.A.)

PNY Technologies failed to provide quality service:

- The graphics card is too noisy and unusable in the home theater environment.

- The graphics card was received by PNY Technologies with FedEx Ground (Tracking number: 357129710000423) on 02/26/2010.

- The merchant knew that the graphics card was received on 02/26/2010 and failed to state this fact, misinforming the bank on 02/31/2010.

- If you purchase from this company, know that you will not be able to return the product for refund.

PNY Technologies - No refunds for customers.

AUTHOR: Sabitoff - (U.S.A.)

I loved the PNY products before I made a mistake a bought from PNY.com.

I purchased the Graphics card for $200.12 from PNY technologies on 02/18/2010 and received it on 02/19/2010.  However the quality of the graphics cards was extremely low, it was too noisy and unusable in my home theater.

PNY Technologies failed to provide quality service:

- The graphics card is too noisy and unusable in the home theater environment.

- I made several attempts to negotiate with PNY Technologies how to return the product and they dishonored my requests.