Complaint Review: PODS Enterprises, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, August 25, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, August 25, 2011

• Reported By: Ryan C. — Orlando Florida United States of America
PODS Enterprises, Inc.
5585 Rio Vista Drive Clearwater, Florida United States of America

PODS Enterprises, Inc. PODS Unresponsive, no follow through, deceptive, misdirection Clearwater, Florida

Complaint Description:
My POD was originally reported tardy (Monday 8/1) then, days later (Thursday 8/4) it was reported that my POD was stolen with all of my belongings. In the interim I had my accounts and financial information flagged for possible I.D. theft. I was promised insurance money and a refund for services (Friday 8/5) but on the next business day my belongings were recovered (Monday 8/8). I did not receive my POD until Saturday 8/13. Since recovering my POD, the company has been largely unresponsive, making it incredibly difficult to schedule the final pick up of the unit. Additionally, the representatives have refused to provide me with evidence that the POD was stolen, despite stating that a police report had been filed. I have primarily been in contact with Joseph Cooney, in the Risk Management division.

My Desired Resolution:
I want a full refund of the money I spent moving my belongings because the company did not deliver in a timely manner, they caused me an extreme amount of stress and, they have been negligent with my belongings; either the POD was stolen by their driver, as they claim, or they misplaced/rerouted my things. Either way, they are responsible for both the terrible service and the disrespectful response to this situation. I also want a copy of the police report, if it exists, so that I can press charges against the alleged thief.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2011 05:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PODS-Enterprises-Inc/Clearwater-Florida-33760/PODS-Enterprises-Inc-PODS-Unresponsive-no-follow-through-deceptive-misdirection-Clear-769360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PODS Enterprises, Inc.