Complaint Review: P.O.D.S., Portable On Demand Storage

• Updated: Fri, October 22, 2010

• Reported By: sue — northridge California United States of America
P.O.D.S., Portable On Demand Storage
14093 balboa bl Internet sylmar, California United States of America

P.O.D.S., Portable On Demand Storage PODS storage on demand pods threw my property away on move out day Internet sylmar California

*Author of original report: P.O.D.S., Portable On Demand Storage PODS storage on demand pods threw my property away on move out day

*UPDATE Employee: PODS Enterprises, Inc responds

P.O.D.S. I was cleaning out my pod when the door of the pod fell on my sons face. I rushed him the the hospital my friend stayed and cleaned out the pod he put the my boxes on the side of the building the pod guy called at 5:45 a.m. in the morning stating he was going to put the stuff back in the pod and charge me till it was removed. I called at 9:36a.m. and the guy told me he threw away my property. And it to bad and he charged my credit card $150.00 for clean up fee. So my stuff got thrown out, my sons face could totaled and I lost my family heirlooms. The manager said real smart to me look your not getting thing for that trash,but if you send me medical records I might pay them. What a bunch of jerks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2010 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PODS-Portable-On-Demand-Storage/Internet-sylmar-California-91345/PODS-Portable-On-Demand-Storage-PODS-storage-on-demand-pods-threw-my-property-away-on-600551. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on P.O.D.S., Portable On Demand Storage

AUTHOR: sue - (United States of America)

I tried to workout something with the Florida office They stated my property was junk and won't except the medical bills faxed from the doctor. The thing is it happened on PODS property and their equipment was faulty, so I have filed a law suit in small claims court. Court date is soon.
I have a recording of all the messages that was left. I have pictures of my property at PODS, my son's face and the bloody spot. I have receipts for my property and lots of medical bills. The statement from my credit card company. I have a witness that saw everything, a caregiver employed by the state.
Isn't it a little to late to call me a Liar. You've been served!

PODS Enterprises, Inc responds

AUTHOR: Consumerresolution@pods.com - (U.S.A.)

Sue,

We are in receipt of your complaint with PODS Enterprises, Inc and we are concerned about the service you are reporting. We would like to assist with bringing some resolution to the situation. Would you please provide your PODS Enterprises, Inc. account information via email address below and we would be happy to assist. We have also provided a toll free number for your reference.

consumerresolution@pods.com

(888) 776-7637 ext. 6303

PODS Enterprises, Inc.

The Best Moving & Storage Idea Ever.