Complaint Review: PODS

• Updated: Sat, August 18, 2012

• Reported By: Jordana — New York New York United States of America
PODS

PODS Possible Credit Card Fraud Internet

My husband and I rented a POD in MN for two summers in a row to store his belongings. Last year we use a visa debit card to pay the storage fees. This year we used a different and unrelated credit card account. A few weeks ago I was contacted by the credit card company of possible fraudulent activity on the account. I verified the fraud and the account was closed before any charges were authorized. A few days later I noticed an unauthroized charge on my visa debit card withdrawn directly from my checking account. I contacted my bank and immediately closed down that card. The only company with access to both of these accounts is PODS of MN. I suspect someone within PODS tried to use the credit card account unsuccessfully and then used the debit visa instead. It could not be a coincidence. This has never happened before and it is suspicious that both accounts are on record at PODS. The cards were not connected by bank or account.

If you have experienced a similar incident with PODs or PODs of MN, please contact me to assist in this investigation. I intend to contact the AG of MN next week with my records. Thank you. I can be contacted at (((ROR redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2012 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PODS/internet/PODS-Possible-Credit-Card-Fraud-Internet-929143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PODS