• Report: #1120839

• Updated: Tue, February 04, 2014

• Reported By: missswhatever — Muldrow Oklahoma
internet, Select State/Province USA

POGO.com POGO free trial is a scam! internet Nationwide

Febuary the 2nd i went to pogo.com to check out the site i had not been to in many years. it told me i could do a free trial and cancle anytime before the end of a months time. I signed up for 3 months which was 14.99 and played a total of maybe 30 mins before deciding i was not interested in having this again at this point in my life so i cancled. next morning when looking over my checking account i see where they took my money anyways so i serched the web to call the company. the man on the phone could barely speak any english but kept telling me i would be refunded but was telling me to go inside my windows program which he had me completely confused i asked 4 times politely to speak to someone i could understand but he talked over me like i was blowing hot air. its been 3 days and my money is still not refunded. i know its only 15.00 bucks but even if it was 5 bucks they lied about it being a free trial and i think something should be done about this. i will never ever again be a pogo member simply because these people are only out for your money and thats it. they do not know how to treat customers and i will tell everyone i know to not let them rip them off and im sure im not the only one. someone needs to put them out of bussiness!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2014 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/POGOcom/internet-Select-StateProvince/POGOcom-POGO-free-trial-is-a-scam-internet-Nationwide-1120839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on POGO.com