Complaint Review: POND AND LANDSCAPE SOLUTIONS

• Submitted: Thu, April 01, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, November 08, 2012

• Reported By:COLO SPRINGS Colorado
POND AND LANDSCAPE SOLUTIONS
2899 E Big Beaver 3238 Troy, MI 48083 Troy, Michigan U.S.A.

POND AND LANDSCAPE SOLUTIONS ripoff never responded to any of my my e- mails concerning the order that was charged to my account but never sent Troy Michigan

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Received His Order

*Author of original report: sent the product that i orderd

I ordered a product from Pond Solutions then 2 days later it was charged to my account. It is now been a week. I have not receved my product a confirmation e-mail not a return to the 3 e-mails that I have sent or anything. I called information they do not have a listed phone number. It looks like I got RIPPED OFF!.

Vince
COLO SPRINGS, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2004 04:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/POND-AND-LANDSCAPE-SOLUTIONS/Troy-Michigan-48083/POND-AND-LANDSCAPE-SOLUTIONS-ripoff-never-responded-to-any-of-my-my-e-mails-concerning-th-86268. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on POND AND LANDSCAPE SOLUTIONS

Customer Received His Order

AUTHOR: Sales - (United States of America)

Vince definitely received his order but never corrected this complaint.  It takes several days to ship via UPS across the country.  If his email address was correct on the order form and his spam filter was off, he would have received a confirmation email.

sent the product that i orderd

AUTHOR: Vince - (U.S.A.)

the company sent the product that i orderd packed very well. i am a satisfied customer.