Complaint Review: POOL LINER SPECIALISTS

• Updated: Sat, May 12, 2012

• Reported By: ANNONYMOUS — HAZLET New Jersey United States of America
POOL LINER SPECIALISTS
303 SPIER AVE ALLENHURST New Jersey 07711 Internet United States of America

POOL LINER SPECIALISTS ARIS PAPAGEORGE OWNER WILL NOT CORRECT AN INSTALLATION PROBLEM/POOL LEAKING Internet

we hired pool liner specialists to install a replacement liner on our inground pool, on april 21, 2012. We gave a $900.00 deposit. $1875.00 was due upon completion of the pool. Installation took place on May 5th 2012, when the installers left our house we noticed oils on my concrete near the pool as well on my drive way this happened when his pump equipment leaked.We gave the installer a personal check for $1875.00.
Later on in the evening I went outside to check to make sure everything was going well, and the shop vac which was duct tapped to the inside wall of the liner stopped it was no longer on. My husband checked the vacuum and it would not turn back on this was about 5pm . We made several calls to the salesman and the owner Aris papageorge and finally the owner called me and tried to reassure me that everything was going to be taken care of first thing Monday morning.He was very rude in telling me that his employees do not work on Sundays and that i needed to be reasonable.  His employees were not coming out on a sunday.
well on monday morning I left for work at 8:30am and no one was there. I returned home by 11:00am and still no one was at me home. My son was home at 5pm and he called me to let me know that the pool guy was there. When I returned home at 7pm the new vaccuum was working to pull out the air trapped behind the liner and wall. Since they were soslow in coming back we placed a stop payment on the final payment of  1875.00. We informed the owner that we did this because we did not feel safe in paying for something that was not completed due to our satisfaction.
He than called my husband yelling at him and my husband decided to let him know to come and take the liner and refund us our origional deposit of $900.00
We have not heard from him if he is going to refend us, and as i researched his name I found out that he was arrested for fraud in 2008 from nassau NY.
Beware do not do business with POOL LINER SPECIALISTS OWNER ARIS PAPAGEORGE.
HE IS A SCAMMER AND WILL TRT TO STRONG ARM YOU WITH HIS THREATS!! stating we wrote a bad check...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2012 08:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/POOL-LINER-SPECIALISTS/internet/POOL-LINER-SPECIALISTS-ARIS-PAPAGEORGE-OWNER-WILL-NOT-CORRECT-AN-INSTALLATION-PROBLEMPOO-881751. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on POOL LINER SPECIALISTS