Complaint Review: POPULAR LEASING - NORVERGENCE

• Submitted: Tue, July 27, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, July 27, 2004

• Reported By:FULLERTON California
POPULAR LEASING - NORVERGENCE
550 BROAD ST. Nationwide U.S.A.

POPULAR LEASING - NORVERGENCE RIPOFF NORVERGENCE AND POPULAR LEASING NEVER GETTING SERVICE AND MATRIX BOX WORKING AND HAVING LEASING COMPANY BILL ME NEW JERSEY NEW JERSEY

I had Norvergence box installed in April and they never got it working or gave me any phone service. I keep getting bills from Popular Leasing and they can't help me to get it working and just send me bills for a box that was never functional. They sent out several representatives from Norvergence and they never were able to get it working.

I asked Norvergence to take it out of my office and they never responded back to me. I told this to Popular Leasing and they told me I need to get someone to repair it and make it work. I was also told that Norvergence is out of business and I still was responsible for the lease of around $700 a month for 5 years. I told them how they never got it working and Popular said that it is not their problem. I tried to get it working. I called MCI and XO communications and they were not able to help me. MCI said they don't support that box and XO tried to sell me their box. I would like to join a class action lawsuit to fight this.

Mike
FULLERTON, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2004 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/POPULAR-LEASING-NORVERGENCE/nationwide/POPULAR-LEASING-NORVERGENCE-RIPOFF-NORVERGENCE-AND-POPULAR-LEASING-NEVER-GETTING-SERVICE-100868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on POPULAR LEASING - NORVERGENCE