Complaint Review: PORTRAITS USA, LLC

• Updated: Sat, May 07, 2011

• Reported By: TAD — Pittsburgh Pennsylvania United States of America
PORTRAITS USA, LLC
4450 Beldon Village Canton, Ohio United States of America

PORTRAITS USA, LLC We had pictures taken and went to pick them up and pay for them. I was supposed to get a plague in the mail within 6-8 weeks with the best picture that we had chosen. I have been calling and calling t Canton, Ohio

*Consumer Comment: This should help you out

We had pictures taken and went to pick them up and pay for them. I was supposed to get a plague in the mail within 6-8 weeks with the best picture that we had chosen. I have been calling and calling trying to get in touch with them. I have 2 phone numbers and 1 of them the voicemail IS FULL! I called a second number from my receipt and a voice comes on of course and says he checks messages and will return call BUT DOES NOT. So we still have not received our plague and my soon to be husband is really pissed off about this. I sure wish they would come back again! I will have alot to say to them RIPOFFS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2011 10:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PORTRAITS-USA-LLC/Canton-Ohio-44718/PORTRAITS-USA-LLC-We-had-pictures-taken-and-went-to-pick-them-up-and-pay-for-them-I-was-716711. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PORTRAITS USA, LLC

This should help you out

AUTHOR: concern1973 - (United States of America)

Portraits USA LLC used to call themselves United Studios of America who by the way has over 80 fraud reports with the Ohio Attorney General's office , ohioattorneygeneral.gov . They also have over 150 BBB fraud reports out of the Akron OH BBB office. Was this instance at a local reputable grocery store if so call the grocery stores corperate office and demand to speak to the accual person that lets them into the stores tell him your story and he WILL get you taken care of and also not let this happen to other innocent shoppers of thier stores, do this and your frusterations are over.