Complaint Review: POS transactions

• Updated: Wed, March 06, 2013

• Reported By: bc consumer — New Westminster British Columbia Canada
POS transactions
3450 St-Denis Suite 301 Montreal, Quebec Canada

POS transactions Harassing calls, unordered shipments, payment demand Montreal , Quebec Canada

I keep getting calls every few months. He says he will be sending shipment of pos papers. I tell him I don't want to receive any pos papers. He says I have an agreement with the company. He claims that after this shipment the file will be closed and I will no longer be obligated. The papers were way over-priced. Few months later he calls again telling me this is the second and last shipment to close the file. And so on...

I just got a call again this morning and I demanded to get his full name, phone number, and to speak with the customer service. Of course he would not give me his full name and number to the customer service, but I have a previous invoice with informations. I came across the most recent complaint about Express Transaction and her situation was exactly the same as mine. I don't know if they are the same company or not, but I am seek of receiving the rude and harassing calls from this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2013 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/POS-transactions/Montreal-Quebec-H2X-3L3/POS-transactions-Harassing-calls-unordered-shipments-payment-demand-Montreal-Quebec-C-1024381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on POS transactions