butter

• Updated: Wed, May 01, 2013

• Reported By: gwills — new york New York
POST JOBS FREE
3787 Palm Valley Road, Suite 102-206 Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida USA

POST JOBS FREE Dennis Gorelik Webmaster- OWNER OF BUSINESS - DISCRIMNATES AGAINST NEW BUSINESSES Ponte Vedra Beach Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Not every posting is a job posting

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICES AND BUSINESS PRACTICES

BEWARE ! DISCRIMINATES AGAINST NEW BUSINESSES !

POST JOBS FREE.COM

I am a woman who called to post  an advertisement for my developing business and this webmaster/OWNER David Gorelik of POSTJOBSFREE.COM was very distrustful, RUDE and intimidating from the start of the phone conversation. I supplied him with all the appropriate information necessary for post an Adverstisement with no resisistance. It was a simple advertisement I wanted to post to look for employees for my new business.

As soon as I stated what I was looking for, he starting to drill me with numerous question as if I was on trial with an attitude. As a businesss owner practices like theses are irreparable with clients or potential clients.

After the 20 minute inquisition he said I cannot post your advertisement at this time. I said ok what are you reasons ?

David Gorelik states " THIS IS FISHY "  " You are a new business "

WHAT ?! who talks like this?!!

I am appalled as most vendors welcome new business in this economy and I will be providing job opportunities for all qualified.

He starts to berate me and rant about how "This is not your busness !"  and  " I know what you are doing " and rant some more on maybe how he has been burned before in his past. bleh bad taste in my mouth !

Which is very UNPROFESSIONAL !. Never have I experienced this with  Craigslist or any other employee posting site. I was just giving him an oppotunity because I came across his site which seemed appropriate. Boy was I wrong.

STAY AWAY from this -POST JOBS FREE.COM - business unless you wanted to be treated poorly and accused under false pretenses.

OWNER IS DISTRUSTFUL ! SCAMMY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2013 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/POST-JOBS-FREE-/Ponte-Vedra-Beach-Florida-32082-/POST-JOBS-FREE-Dennis-Gorelik-Webmaster-OWNER-OF-BUSINESS-DISCRIMNATES-AGAINST-NEW-B-1047668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on POST JOBS FREE

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Not every posting is a job posting

AUTHOR: Dennis Gorelik - ()

1) If you have actual job opening, you are welcome to post it:

However we do NOT allow MLM, pyramid schemes, business opportunities and other postings that are not jobs.

2) We are PostJobFree, not "post jobS free".