- Report: #1065263
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: POST LOOP.COM
POST LOOP.COM aka RYAN ROYAL unprofessional, scam, rip-off Internet
*General Comment: There always seem to be complainers.
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I feel Post Loop, which is a pay-per-post website, is clearly ripping pplicant writers off by getting them to do 20 posts for free... even though they ask for an initial 10 posts for quality review, which is a rip off in the first place as you only need 2 posts to determine quality.
This is how Post Loop scams applicant writers (I noticed other applicants with the same complaint in the Post Loop Support Forum.) :
1. After applicants have subscribed and written 10 posts, Post Loop incorrectly tells them they have not subscribed and cannot get credit for the 10 posts they've already written.
2. They are told subscribe yet again and write 10 more posts.
3. The end result is Post Loop gotten a total of 20 posts for free and the writer has nothing to show for that work.
No writer of any talent would want to be associated with hustlers like Post Loop.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2013 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/POST-LOOPCOM/internet/POST-LOOPCOM-aka-RYAN-ROYAL-unprofessional-scam-rip-off-Internet-1065263. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.