• Report: #419646

• Updated: Tue, February 03, 2009

• Reported By:O'Fallon Missouri
POWER MART REWARDS AND TRUST INC
5750 WILLIAM ST TORONTO,, Ontario Canada

POWER MART REWARDS AND TRUST INC We are please to inform you that you are one of the declared winners of DE-LOTTO NORTH AMERICAN SWEEPSTAKES LOTTERY TORONTO, Ontario

After receiving my "winning notification" stating I won $125,000.00 and receiving an authentic check for $4980.00 I looked up the bank and sure enough they are listed as is, in the Whitepages.com directory. Power Mart however was not.

I called the number listed on the notice and spoke to "John Smith" who kept hitting the mute button as he tried to gather my information. He then told me to go to the bank, deposit my check and call him back as soon as I was done.

After speaking with him I knew something was not right and with further investigation, I stumbled upon websites reaffirming this was a scam.

Cindy
O'Fallon, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2009 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/POWER-MART-REWARDS-AND-TRUST-INC/TORONTO-Ontario-M3J-7H2/POWER-MART-REWARDS-AND-TRUST-INC-We-are-please-to-inform-you-that-you-are-one-of-the-decla-419646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on POWER MART REWARDS AND TRUST INC