Complaint Review: POWER4HOME

• Updated: Tue, September 11, 2012

• Reported By: GREG — LA QUINTA California United States of America
POWER4HOME

POWER4HOME STUPID ME Internet

Stupid me 4 not doing my due diligence on this internet rip-off!  A simple check with this website would've saved me $61.whatever.
Because they stated "AS SEEN ON GLENN BECK" I suckered right in.  Gratefully tho,I didn't buy into the 'EXTRA SPECIAL TODAY ONLY!" SPECIAL OFFERS right before they sucked my wallet.
As the rest of what I've read here; Only a cheap DVD arrived (no books) Just as well,huh all those trees that would have died in vain.  (although I did find the hidden installation details (sketchy).  "stupid is as stupid does" said sage Forrest.  I agree.
But it's not the lack of books or "support" the concept that you can "do it yourself & SAVE HUNDREDS" is the scam.  On this 11th anniversary of 9/11, God Bless us everyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2012 07:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/POWER4HOME/internet/POWER4HOME-STUPID-ME-Internet-939467. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on POWER4HOME