Complaint Review: POWER4HOME

• Submitted: Wed, October 24, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 24, 2012

• Reported By: DADDYO — Texas United States of America
POWER4HOME

POWER4HOME TRANSACTION HANDLED BY CLIKBANK I wish I had checked out this site prior to ordering this junk. Internet

After jacking around for 2 months and not recieving any of the promised books.....Power4Home said (by way of CLICKBANK) they were a green company and that I could print the info from the disks that they sent.
 Oh!   I understand .......the only thing green, about this deal, is the extra dollars that this outfit makes by false advertizing.   They should brag about being green and paperless in their add, before you buy.
I have since bought three books on solar power and have to say the info on P4H disk is of little value. The books that I purchased form a book store where about the same price as the power4home rip-off, but they were worth the money.
I won't be caught on a scam like this again. I now will check with RipoffReport and others before I spend hard-earned money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2012 08:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/POWER4HOME/internet/POWER4HOME-TRANSACTION-HANDLED-BY-CLIKBANK-I-wish-I-had-checked-out-this-site-prior-to-ord-959714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on POWER4HOME