Complaint Review: P&P Small Engines

P&P Small Engines
2715 E. University Des Moines, Iowa United States of America

P&P Small Engines DBA cubcadetpartsnmore.com Ripoff Report Des Moines, Iowa

Bad Online Experience P&P Small Engines, DBA cubcadetpartsnmore.com

I was searching online for the best price for lawnmower blades for my Cub Cadet riding mower. I searched many sites, including cubcadet.com, homedepot.com, mowergeek.com, messicks.com, partstree.com ALL have 942-04312 part number as a 2-blade set (2-in-1).

Because of lowest price, I ordered the two blades sets from P&P Small Engines of Des Moines IA, who do business as CubCadetPartsnMore.com online. They sent me 2 blades instead of 4. I called to tell them of the error, and he said, "No, that part number is only a single blade". I said OK then I want to return the blades for a refund. He said, "No, I'm not taking them back".

So, I have been ripped off by this company, and I want to warn others of this business so they do not have the same experience.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2012 05:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PP-Small-Engines/Des-Moines-Iowa-50317/PP-Small-Engines-DBA-cubcadetpartsnmorecom-Ripoff-Report-Des-Moines-Iowa-915944. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on P&P Small Engines