Complaint Review: PR American IT services, LLC

• Updated: Thu, August 07, 2014

• Reported By: Julie — Nekoosa Wisconsin
PR American IT services, LLC
, Select State/Province USA

PR American IT services LLC 0r Internet Technical Help offers internet tech help, but sells you programs that are free after telling you your computer has been hacked or compromised San Jose Calif. or Bloomington Ill. address bogus unknown

I was seeking help for a yahoo mail problem and got the following phone numbers 877-967-2646.646-706-7665 and 888-451-4815. They asked to inter my computer remotely and then told me , my computer was hacked and compromised. I would need to secure it, by allowing them to put secure programs into my computer. This would cost anywhere from $100.00 to $300.00 After givinmg them my credit card number they electronically had me sign a  computer scurity agreement. ,which states I was pleased with the service and would not seek  any refund in connection to the transaction. This was done , before they put in the antivirus and hacking programs. A day later I was informed by a friend what was put on my computer were all free programs and I had, in fact, been ripped off. I called and tried to have the credit charge reversed and the  PR American Services, said too bad, so sad, you agreed to the transaction.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2014 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PR-American-IT-services-LLC/Select-StateProvince/PR-American-IT-services-LLC-0r-Internet-Technical-Help-offers-internet-tech-help-but-1168150. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PR American IT services, LLC