Complaint Review: PRA Recovery

• Updated: Wed, June 20, 2012

• Reported By: Travis NYC — New York New York United States of America
PRA Recovery
1045 Route 109 Suite 105 Lindenhurst, New York United States of America

PRA Recovery http://www.nationwidecollection.net/ I paid them $100 to go after someone who owed me money for a small claims judgement. However after a month they called back to say that for another $900 they could have a lawyer go after debtor. All t Lindenhurst, New York

When I spoke to a representative from PRA recovery he was extremely optimistic that his company could collect a $3,000 judgement that was owed to me.

He told that they would just need $100 to conduct a skip trace on the individual to locate information on them. The rep told me that even without the skip trace he had already located a bank account and that he felt this would be an easy case.

A month went by and I reached out to PRA to see what progress they had made and was told by another associate at the company that another $900 was needed to pursue the debtor further. I asked him what ever became of the bank account they had found before I signed up and he didn't have an answer as to what info was actually uncovered. In fact all he told me they had done was contact the debtor by phone! This after they said that they wanted to take her by surprise so they could file a lien against her bank account.

I expressed my dissatisfaction and demanded my money back but they never did. Stay away from this company they are only after your $100.

Eric Olsen and Rick West were two associates I dealt with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2012 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PRA-Recovery/Lindenhurst-New-York-11757/PRA-Recovery-httpwwwnationwidecollectionnet-I-paid-them-100-to-go-after-someone-who-900453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PRA Recovery