Complaint Review: PRADO

• Submitted: Thu, May 10, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, May 10, 2012

• Reported By: judy — LAFAYETTE Louisiana United States of America
PRADO

PRADO WWW.SMOKEFREELY.COM I WAS CHARGED AN OUTRAGEOUS AMOUNT. I DID NOT RECEIVE INSTRUCTIONS HO W TO USE THE ORUDUCT. I THINK THIS IS A SCAM. NOWHERE ON THE ITEMS I RECEIVED GAVE AN ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBER. Internet

I signed up for a trial of padro smokeless cigarettes.  I did not receive instructions on how to use the product.  On the package sent no address or phone was listed.  There is no way to contact this company.  I wasted my money.  They also charged me a ridiculous amount.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2012 01:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PRADO/internet/PRADO-WWWSMOKEFREELYCOM-I-WAS-CHARGED-AN-OUTRAGEOUS-AMOUNT-I-DID-NOT-RECEIVE-INSTRUCTIO-880630. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PRADO