Complaint Review: PRC

• Submitted: Wed, July 22, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 22, 2009

• Reported By:Jacksonville North Carolina
PRC
1650 Gum Branch Road Nationwide U.S.A.
  • Phone: 910-989-4706
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

PRC Pay rip off Jacksonville Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: Twice

*Author of original report: Possible Solution

I stated worrking for PRC ( they do Direct TV customer inbound calls ). They started me at $ 9.00 /hr paid training for three weeks. After the first week I had to take off one day because of kidney stones. When I returned to work PRC ( Direct TV ) stated that I could not longer work for the Direct TV campaign becasue I missed training and that they will go ahead and terminate my employment and rehire me to do another campaign ( AMEX ). This was their choice and dessition, when I went to pick up my last peycheck it was for $ 6.55 / hr, when questioned about it they said that since I left without giving a week's notice they had the right to just pay me what NC minimum wage was. See the thing is that I did not leave I returned to work the next day and I was not even given the opportunity to get certified. I have contacted everyone HR Dept, the managers their Headquarters in florida and have gotten nowhere. WARNING : If they can do something like this to their employees and Direct TV allows it Imagine what lies and stories they will tell their customers, because once thay goe your money it will be a LONG time for you to get it back and you might not even get it. The irony of this whole thing is that a friend of mine told me not to go to work for them that they lie to everybody. STAY AWAY FROM DIRECT TV AND PRC. Roberto Jacksonville, North Carolina
U.S.A. Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on DirectTV

Roberto
Jacksonville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2009 06:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PRC/nationwide/PRC-Pay-rip-off-Jacksonville-Nationwide-472107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PRC

Twice

AUTHOR: Ashley - (U.S.A.)

Why did you file duplicate reports?

See your other report for more information.

Possible Solution

AUTHOR: Roberto - (U.S.A.)

As of 7/22/09 I receaved a call from the HR supervisor stating that after reviewing the situation they were going to escalate my pay rate to reflect the $ 9.00 / hr as promised. She would contact me by the end of the day today or no later than tomorrow.