liquid

• Updated: Wed, July 01, 2009

• Reported By:austin Texas
PREDICTO
WWW.PREDICTO.COM Internet U.S.A.

PREDICTO TOOK MY MONEY AND ACCUSED ME OF SIGNING UP! THEY ARE FULL OF IT! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Service Is Here To Assist You

I had been getting texts from 654 654 telling me I had a certain number of points for something I had no clue about. Finally I really looked at the message and found that it was from Predicto, which I then googled. I found their site and also found that others, like myself, had been getting these texts, but they were charged $9.99. I first texted Predicto to "stop" after finding that instruction on their website. Then I called Predicto to find out if there were any charges to my account. The first woman told me in broken English that there was one. I asked her to refund it to me. She said she could not. I demanded to speak with her manager and after several minutes on hold, was given the same line that she could not refund my money. I was also accused of letting someone else use my phone who would have responded to one of their texts and given a pin #, which in no way happened.

After much prompting, the manager told me I had been charged twice for a total of $20.00. Only after again raising my voice and demanding a refund and stating that I was going to report them to the BBB did the manager say that she would issue a refund in the form of a check.

I am going to report that company to the Attorney General as that is who I think the proper office is.

I also called Verizon and found out that a "premium message block" can be put on my phone at no charge.

Renee
austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2009 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PREDICTO/internet/PREDICTO-TOOK-MY-MONEY-AND-ACCUSED-ME-OF-SIGNING-UP-THEY-ARE-FULL-OF-IT-Internet-459374. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PREDICTO

Customer Service Is Here To Assist You

AUTHOR: Customer Service - (U.S.A.)

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please be aware that we at PredictoMobile take customer satisfaction very seriously and would like to address any concerns you may have. You can call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 800-360-0518 so that we can resolve your inquiry; you can also contact our customer service at http://predicto.com/support or by sending an SMS message with the word HELP to 654654. Keep in mind, we post our toll-free customer service number on our website and include it in SMS messages we send to your cell phone.

Please note we use an industry best practice double opt-in to prevent inadvertent or fraudulent sign-ups. To enroll in our service, a prospective member must first submit their cell phone number on the PredictoMobile sign-up page which clearly explains our terms and conditions including the monthly price of the service and billing to the cell phone. We then send a text message to their cell phone which again discloses the essential membership terms. They then must correctly enter the PIN on our website or reply with a confirmation SMS message from their cell phone to activate the account. The double opt-in process and clear disclosures ensures a high level of consumer protection and satisfaction. If a member wants to cancel the service, they can simply text stop to 654654 or call Customer Service or go to http://predicto.com/support.

We hope this addresses any concerns you may have; if not please contact us and we'll take care of your issues.

Sincerely,