Complaint Review: PREDICTO

• Updated: Fri, May 08, 2009

• Reported By:Baltimore Maryland
PREDICTO
WWW.PREDICTO.COM Internet U.S.A.

PREDICTO.COM; MOBILE; TEXT; AND SURVEYS Violating my cell phone account Internet

I really do not feel comfortable with predicto.com. I would not feel comfortable with anyone whom keeps taking from my AT&T prepaid mobile account. I am sorry if I missed the RED FLAGS for this type of scam or internet user beware. I only wish that it would stop, and this type of (not sure what to call it) internet novice user ripoffs from happening again. This has been a nightmare in the daytime. I only want to feel comfortable online and on my mobile, help me see the good in PREDICTO.COM; mobile; text; and or surveys that PREDICTO enhances in the lives of others. Thanks!

Tallen
Baltimore, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2009 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PREDICTO/internet/PREDICTOCOM-MOBILE-TEXT-AND-SURVEYS-Violating-my-cell-phone-account-Internet-449979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PREDICTO