Complaint Review: PREDICTO.COM

PREDICTO.COM
www.predicto.com Internet U.S.A.

PREDICTO.COM AVOID THIS SCAM Nationwide Internet

*Author of original report: PREDICTO.COM IS A SCAM OF SCAMS

Don't let anyone have your cell number for anything. Someone I thought I could trust used mine and signed up for Predicto.com without my consent or knowledge. This is a game scam that loads your phone with text messages costing 20 cents each plus an initial fee of $9.99.

I received my phone bill that added up in thier worthless text messages of over $11 for one month. These people need to be stopped from scamming people.

If you are a victim, call 800-360-0518 and INSIST on speaking to a supervisor. (They will try to avoid this, but be emphatic and persistent) Get their name, mark down the date you called them and what they tell you. You can insist they credit your bill. I did and had to be persistent, but they assured me I would receive a refund. If you insist, you can get your number blocked so that no one can use your cell number again.

It's sad when you can't trust your own family members like I did. I hope this helps someone not to get ripped off by Internet Scammers.

Iampreacher
New Castle, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2008 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PREDICTOCOM/internet/PREDICTOCOM-AVOID-THIS-SCAM-Nationwide-Internet-398520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PREDICTO.COM

PREDICTO.COM IS A SCAM OF SCAMS

AUTHOR: Iampreacher - (U.S.A.)

Predicto.com and such so called services should not be permitted to steal, lie and cheat people. This company has ways of using your cell phone to send you text messages, putting the price of the text message from them on YOUR bill.

I'm not sure how they do it. I started getting billed and hadn't even signed up. I found out someone had used my cell phone number to do this. They had the "fun", I got the bill.

I called the company--thank you, Ripoff.com for reports that gave me a number to call--and you got it--an English-speaking foreigner who I could barely understand answered the phone. Where are these people?

This company should be taken out of business. Don't let them lead you to believe that they will entertain you. They are the ones laughing all the way to the bank.

formation