Complaint Review: PREFERRED GUEST RESORT

• Submitted: Thu, November 15, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 15, 2012

• Reported By: HELLAPISSED — VALLEJO California United States of America
PREFERRED GUEST RESORT

PREFERRED GUEST RESORT THEY TOOK MONEY OFF MY CREDIT CARD WITH OUT MY PERMISSION THEN WHEN I TOLD THEM I WANTED A REFUND THEY TOOK ONE PAYMENT OFF. WOULD NOT REFUND MY WHOLE MONEY NO MATTER WHAT AND IT WASNT EVEN MY THIRTY, Internet

This report is about preferred guest resorts calling me and I got tricked into paying for this vacation but after one of the reps took money out ofmy account without my permission, it pissed me off. I contacted them and told them i wanted a refund and they wanted to take a payment off instead making my resort fully paid. I then contacted them in November 14th 2012 speaking to a so called manager named mark he sounded really drunk too (listen to the recording) telling him I would like a refund he said no. telling me to refer back to the web site where it"s saying it"s not refundable. I started this payment on April or May of 2012. they are a rip off and need to be stopped from taking peoples money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2012 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PREFERRED-GUEST-RESORT/internet/PREFERRED-GUEST-RESORT-THEY-TOOK-MONEY-OFF-MY-CREDIT-CARD-WITH-OUT-MY-PERMISSION-THEN-WHEN-969748. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PREFERRED GUEST RESORT