Complaint Review: PREMEIR SAVINGS

• Submitted: Mon, April 16, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, April 16, 2007

• Reported By:NEWARK Ohio
PREMEIR SAVINGS
13610 N. Scottsdale Rd., Ste. 10-737 SCOTTSDALE, Arizona U.S.A.

PREMEIR SAVINGS ON SEPT 2006, THIS COMPANY TOOK 399.00 AND PROMISED ME I WOULD RECEIVE HELP ON LOWERING MY INTEREST ON CREDIT CARDS. THIS COMPANY DID NOT TELL ME THAT ALL THEY DID WAS FURNISHED ME # TO DO THE WORK MYSELF RIPOFF SCOTTSDALE Arizona

*Author of original report: phone number

Last Sept.,2006 Premier Saving called me to explain a program they had to help lower cc interest rates. I paid them 399.00 to receive the help but after they took my money I never heard anything from them. I finally found there phone#, called them and they explained how there company worked. I at that time sent back everything they needed to give me a FULL refund. Gave it several months never got the refund so called them again. Company told me they never receive any information from me and had to send it again. Had to go through the BBB to obtain information on them. Sent them all the information again, called several weeks later, they told me they received my information and I would receive a full refund. I am still waiting on that refund that I will never get back.

Sheila
NEWARK, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2007 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PREMEIR-SAVINGS/SCOTTSDALE-Arizona-95254-4063/PREMEIR-SAVINGS-ON-SEPT-2006-THIS-COMPANY-TOOK-39900-AND-PROMISED-ME-I-WOULD-RECEIVE-HEL-244287. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PREMEIR SAVINGS

phone number

AUTHOR: Sheila - (U.S.A.)

Need a current phone # for this company if anyone can help me please