Complaint Review: PREMIER BANK-PREMIER BANK CARD - FIRST PREMIER BANK

• Submitted: Thu, April 17, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, May 28, 2008

• Reported By:CLOVIS New Mexico
PREMIER BANK-PREMIER BANK CARD - FIRST PREMIER BANK
P O BOX 5524 SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-987 5521
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

PREMIER BANK-PREMIER BANK CARD, FIRST PREMIER BANK IS NOT WHAT IT IS CRACKED UP TO BE TOTAL TOTAL RIP OFF SIOUX FALLS South Dakota

*UPDATE Employee: Policy of Payment Verification

I have had premier bank credit card for 3 weeks . I have paid them $181.00 and can,t use the credit card . They say they are holding my line of credit until the money order clears the bank. I traced the money order and was told it had cleared the bank 2 weeks ago . First premier bank still will not give me the line of credit ,useing the same excuse they are holding the funds until the money order clears the bank .

I canceled the card today todat 4-17-2008. Premier bank tried to sweet talk me into keeping the card but it didn,t work i canceled it anyway . They say i have an outstanding balance i owe them of $19.74. i don,t believe it .I think i should get my $181.00 back but hoe. well at least i canceled the card.

Marv
CLOVIS, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2008 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PREMIER-BANK-PREMIER-BANK-CARD-FIRST-PREMIER-BANK/SIOUX-FALLS-South-Dakota-57117-5524/PREMIER-BANK-PREMIER-BANK-CARD-FIRST-PREMIER-BANK-IS-NOT-WHAT-IT-IS-CRACKED-UP-TO-BE-TOTA-326758. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PREMIER BANK-PREMIER BANK CARD - FIRST PREMIER BANK

Policy of Payment Verification

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

Marv,

I can't stress this enough to other cardholders that have discussed this with me. The payment is was not available because it is non guaranteed funds. Anytime with a check or a money order we can extend it up to 20 days or more before they release it on the card to be available to make sure that it does clear. You might of tracked it with the money order company and they said it was cashed, but the reason why we take security precaution with money orders is because cardholders in the past have sent ones that have been counterfeit. That is why we don't get the available credit right away, because if we give it to you and this payment comes back as returned due to that reason, it reflects as negative on the card and to you. What should have been done is a Guaranteed payment such as Western Union, MoneyGram, a Bankwire, or a debit card payment over the phone.