Complaint Review: PREMIER BENEFITS - MOVIE PASS BUYERS UNION PROGRAM

• Submitted: Wed, July 20, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, July 20, 2005

• Reported By:houma Louisiana
PREMIER BENEFITS - MOVIE PASS BUYERS UNION PROGRAM
1442 E. LINCOLN AVE., P.O. BOX 361 ORANGE, California U.S.A.

PREMIER BENEFITS - MOVIE PASS BUYERS UNION PROGRAM ripoff ORANGE California

I recieved a call from this company telling me that I have won free movie passes and a calling card and movie rentals. They would send me my material for me to look over it and if I wanted to join, my checking account would be charged monthly.

All they needed was my checking account information for a shipping and handling charge for the package. It was supposed to be a $3.95 charge. When I checked my bank statement, there were 2 charges on there for $3.95 and also a charge for $119.90.

I called to find out what was going on, they apologized and said that they were going to send me a paper in the mail to fill out for a full refund. I filled out my paper and still have not received a refund. When I call they tell me that the system is down and someone will get back to me. Im wondering if there is anything that I can do about this?

Jess
houma, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2005 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PREMIER-BENEFITS-MOVIE-PASS-BUYERS-UNION-PROGRAM/ORANGE-California-92865/PREMIER-BENEFITS-MOVIE-PASS-BUYERS-UNION-PROGRAM-ripoff-ORANGE-California-150572. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PREMIER BENEFITS - MOVIE PASS BUYERS UNION PROGRAM