Complaint Review: PREMIER BENEFITS

• Updated: Wed, May 25, 2005

• Reported By:PASADENA Texas
PREMIER BENEFITS
ORANGE, California U.S.A.

PREMIER BENEFITS MOVIE PASSES INDIAS' FAST TALKING LIARS,TRYING TO CHEAT AMERICANS ORANGE California

I received a call saying that I had been selected to receive 4 free movie passes and a $200. gift certificate. I was told that it would only cost me $3.95 for shipping and handling. I was also told my only requirement was to notify them when I had used the movie tickets so that I could give my opinion of their services.

I was then asked to speak to their supervisor to confirm my information. The supervisor went through the usual repetition of my information and then asked for a check number. After a few minutes I realized he was asking for my checking account number.

I told him that I didn't believe that it was necessary for me to give him my account information if I was suppose to be able to send him a check for the $3.95 5-7 days after receiving the movie packet. He then stated that it was just to confirm my packet, and my mailing address. At that point I said ok, and hold on while I get it. I then slammed the phone down in his ear. I may be old but not stupid. BEWARE!!!!!

DKM
PASADENA, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2005 07:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PREMIER-BENEFITS/ORANGE-California-92865/PREMIER-BENEFITS-MOVIE-PASSES-INDIAS-FAST-TALKING-LIARSTRYING-TO-CHEAT-AMERICANS-ORANGE-144006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PREMIER BENEFITS