Complaint Review: PREMIER Bicycle Mountain Cycling Place

• Updated: Wed, September 19, 2012

• Reported By: anounymus — Garland Texas United States of America
PREMIER Bicycle Mountain Cycling Place
Garland, Texas United States of America

PREMIER Bicycle Mountain Cycling Place PREMIER Bicycle Mountain Cycling Place PREMIER Bicycle Mountain Cycling Place Garland, Texas

Premier Bicycle Mountain Cycling Place I know this place very will. People at this place are scam. I was told about the calls and people wanting money for lies that are here. I was take to this Premier Bicycle Mountain Place for a bicycle for my son. $499.00 for a bicycle. Things started going bad on it in two week. I take it back to them. And ask they who put them together. They said it come to them together. I got to looking into this. They was having schools kids putting them together. Premier Bicycle Mountain Cycling Place starting call me. Telling me that I rip them off. They was going to report me. Will did they put me on ripoff by making up lies. Call me for money like $200.00 up to $1,300.00. They pictures on here that wasn't me at all. Put lies on here about how I was sleeping women, and all kinds of people. They wanting money for me to get this off of. I told them everyone that has to pay to get lies that are making of everything. They was also scams. They still call . It's for people to lay about things. Seat up people I see what they are doing to this man Premier Bicycle Mountain Place are doing. Ripoff you said let the truth be known. Here it is.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2012 07:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PREMIER-Bicycle-Mountain-Cycling-Place/Garland-Texas-75040/PREMIER-Bicycle-Mountain-Cycling-Place-PREMIER-Bicycle-Mountain-Cycling-Place-PREMIER-Bicy-943394. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PREMIER Bicycle Mountain Cycling Place