Complaint Review: PREMIER Bicycle Mountain Cycling Place

• Updated: Fri, September 21, 2012

• Reported By: anounymus — Plano Texas United States of America
PREMIER Bicycle Mountain Cycling Place
Plano, Texas United States of America

PREMIER Bicycle Mountain Cycling Place Premier Bicycle Mountain Cycling Place PREMIER Bicycle Mountain Cycling Place Plano, Texas

Premier Bicycle Mountain Cycling Place will the scams people always come back. This place I pay $695.00 for a bicycle that fall apart in a week. Told it back to them th told me in two days I could pick it up with no money off of me. Was back in two days they told me I would be a week. I let it go for a week back in there. The our with $299.00. For fixing it. I told he they no money. I told I wasn't going paid a penny for it.

These people he are scams. They call me over for 3 mouths on. I don't believe them. Yes they will lay and putting things on here to make money of people. Ripoff post this. They have take people for money scams. And hurt people by putting on here. They hurt me laying on don't have a dam right. But my phone number. Stop the laying scams on here about people that have no part of this. Ripoff you can help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2012 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PREMIER-Bicycle-Mountain-Cycling-Place/Plano-Texas-75025/PREMIER-Bicycle-Mountain-Cycling-Place-Premier-Bicycle-Mountain-Cycling-Place-PREMIER-Bicy-944819. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PREMIER Bicycle Mountain Cycling Place