Complaint Review: PREMIER MEDICAL SPA

• Submitted: Wed, March 03, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, April 24, 2016

• Reported By: Finally — toronto Ontario Canada
PREMIER MEDICAL SPA
Dixie Road, Mississauga, Ontario Burlington, Mississauga, St.Catharines, Ontario United States of America

PREMIER MEDICAL SPA GISELLE CARDILLO MEDICAL MALPRACTICE Burlington, Mississauga, Saint Catharines, Ontario

*Consumer Comment: Premier Med Spa (Zerona Canada)

*Consumer Comment: Consumer

*Consumer Comment: A potential customer

*Author of original report: They've done it all before

*Consumer Comment: PREMIERE still awful

*Author of original report: No, it's the right company.

*UPDATE Employee: Wrong Company

*Consumer Comment: PREMIER FITNESS: LIARS, THIEVES, MONEY HUNGRY

*Consumer Comment: Unsatisfied Client

*Consumer Comment: Unsatisfied Client

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: From Giselle Cardillo

*UPDATE Employee: Premier Medical Spa

*Author of original report: Now that you are done plugging the business...

*General Comment: Jeanne - Status Correction

*Consumer Comment: Love Premier Med Spa and LOVE GISELLE

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This looks like an ex employees tantrum.

*UPDATE Employee: from Magda

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: from Magda

*UPDATE Employee: From another Premier Medical Spa Employee

*Author of original report: Ooooh, Giselle...embarassed for you....

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Premier Service at Premier Medical Spa

I am a past employee of Premier Medical Spa. I am here to inform you of the business dealings of this company.

Please take care when looking to have alternative procedures done. Premier Medical Spa is run by a woman named Giselle Cardillo. She cares about the mighty dollar over the clients' health, unfortunately. Staff is forced to meet a monthly sales quota, told that if the quota is not met, then terminating positions is her next step. Everything has to go through her first; if you meet with a potential client, you must call her and confirm pricing, explain the client, etc. If the client has medical reasons that define an absolute inability to undergo treatments offered by the spa, she informs the staff to sell the package nonetheless and get the contract signed. The contract conveniently states that all purchases are non-refundable. Giselle also forces staff to sell treatments to people when they know it is not the right treatment for them and they will see no results. Premier gets their money, Giselle continues to live in her 2.5 million dollar home in Brampton, and the client loses out. Period. Attempts by clients to retrieve their money is ignored. Always. You also do not see a doctor in consultations. You see someone without medical training and it is them that you are trusting with your health background.

Please think twice before putting your life in the hands of Giselle Cardillo. She is not a doctor, just a woman who wants to make as much money as possible by means of running a dirty business.

For anyone pondering the idea of applying; please note that payroll is less than adequate (constant pay discrepencies, late pay, refused pay, etc), the promise of perks are falsified, and within just a month or two you will feel that you have sold your soul to the devil. Giselle is that devil...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2010 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PREMIER-MEDICAL-SPA/Burlington-Mississauga-StCatharines-Ontario-/PREMIER-MEDICAL-SPA-GISELLE-CARDILLO-MEDICAL-MALPRACTICE-Burlington-Mississauga-Saint-Ca-577331. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PREMIER MEDICAL SPA

Premier Med Spa (Zerona Canada)

AUTHOR: AML - ()

Giselle Cardillo also known as Giselle Briden is still treating customers unfairly. I am owed money by her company for a contract they did not fulfill. It has been a nightmare trying to get my money back. I did not realize how many other threads and stories about negative experiences dealing with her and her companies are on the internet. It is very disheartening to know that this has been going on for years.

Consumer

AUTHOR: CS - (Canada)

Didn't they go broke? I saw articles that indicated that, and also one about Premier Fitness owned by John Cardillo, Giselle's husband getting finede $130,000 for not paying employees.

A potential customer

AUTHOR: Jeshikan - (Canada)

I'm not an employee. I'm a "would be" customer, but not anymore.

I went on Wagjag and found a sale and looked up the reviews on this place, and now I don't want to go anywhere near your facility because you are all abunch of unprofessional people. The employee who wrote back bickering at the first ex-employee trying to say all the positives about the company was unprofessional. If you are going to speak about the company you work for at all on a public page, you should ask your boss first for permission. Actually, you shouldn't have replied at all. At my company, I would get fired for the comment you wrote back. Even though you are trying to stick up for the company you work for, you have to be very careful about what you say.
You are acting as the face of the company and everything you say can also cause YOU serious implications.

1st of all, you shouldn't have said any personal opinions such as stating you'd fire that person if you were the boss. Also, don't speak on your bosses behalf stating she doesn't fire the mess ups-keeps them and finds something for them to do and tries to stay motivated because that itself is horrible. I don't want to go to a company that keeps the "mess ups" just because the boss is a good person. She should only want the best of the best. She should be upset at you for representing you.  In fact, I'm going to call this company tomorrow about all of this.

As for the person who was stating they are the vise president of the operations, you should be getting in contact with the person I mentioned above and worry more about what they are saying about the company as a current employee, before worrying about the previous employee. I am deffinately dissappointed in you and you are one of the main reasons why I WON'T be buying any packages from this company. What are you thinking? Do you think your PUBLIC display of anger and threats to the ex employee are going to get you any brownie points with customers who read this? Heck no. You're the vise president and you can't even respond in a calm fashion, if you are the vise president at all. If you are just another employee who is pretending to be the vise president, that is a huge offense. And  2nd of all, this should be spoken about in private with the indidual on email or what not. There's a better way than threatening law suits to get your point across. and of course the person is going to remain anonymous. Don't be dumb.

This entire page is full of unprofessional ranting. Seriously? This is a joke!

They've done it all before

AUTHOR: Finally - (Canada)

You're not alone.... check this out...

Giselle and her husband have been stealing money from enough people that it is now in the news and all over the internet.

There is also a group on facebook where they are arranging a class action lawsuit against them for this exact reason.

Giselle Cardillo and John Cardillo make a living from doing this. Hopefully you are able to get out before it is too late.

PREMIERE still awful

AUTHOR: Chiara - (Canada)

So I went to talk to the manager and we thought we got things figured out. Until the 6th time that they have withdrawn money from my account. The manager even put my account under "club collections status", meaning I pay cash. I had the owner take my banking information off and yet somehow they still took money out. This is a big problem because I am a Platinum Member and I pay ALOT of money for this and the fact that I don't have money to spare. I am in a TIME budget, being a Mom and all, and when they take money out 8 days before it is due ( EVEN THOUGH I PAY CASH AT THE CLUB!!!), it messes up my whole money situation. I now have to purchase a new camera so I can capture my daughter's precious moments, but do you think I can when they have now taken 2 months worth pf payments from me?? OMG I HATE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!

By the way, I have heard TERRIBLE things about Giselle. Money Hungry Capital B

No, it's the right company.

AUTHOR: Finally - (Canada)

Chiara, you have the right owner. Giselle and her husband own Premier Fitness and Mademoiselle Fitness. You posted in a spot that will display to the right people, dont worry. Too bad you didnt see the outcome of the MarketPlace Research; they found of all the gyms country wide to be the worst, it was Premier Fitness. Why? Taking peoples money when they werent allowed to. Google it and you'll find it.

Good luck with everything. I hope you get your money and camera back. Its tough because unfortunately the owners of these businesses dont care about their customers. Be sure to tell everyone you know - its the only way we can save people from going through the same awful experience of dealing with a Cardillo business.

Wrong Company

AUTHOR: Tabytha Mallett - (Canada)

Dear Chiara,

As much as I sympathize with your concerns, please note that the company you have posted a complaint about is not Premier Medical Spa. You have posted your situation for Premier Fitness.

Please understand that these are two very separate, very different businesses and that your post has absolutely nothing to do with our company.

I do hope you are able to resolve your issues with the fitness facility!

Premier Medical Spa

PREMIER FITNESS: LIARS, THIEVES, MONEY HUNGRY

AUTHOR: Chiara - (Canada)

So I signed up with
Premiere Fitness/Mademoiselle Clubs almost 2 months ago. I originally
went in for a review and tour of the club with my boyfriend and baby. I
was given a short tour by Anna, the "one in charge". After the tour we
sat down in an open concept office to discuss memberships. Me,
after just having a baby, needed a weight loss program that would be
budget wise, and had great reviews about it. So of course, Anna opened
up her book and started with the most expensive, elaborate membership
that had no means of suiting my needs. I told her that was too
expensive (being a young person on maternity leave with a new baby), so
she continued on to the second highest priced membership. After I
explained to her several times that I needed something in expensive due
to my new commitment as a Mom, she still somehow didn't understand
fully.

Finally, we came to an agreement that I sign up for the "Quick
Start 3 month Program". It's $101.70 bi-weekly (still way out of my
budget) that will be automatically with drawn from my bank account on
every other FRIDAY. So this program is a platinum
membership but for "free" she upgraded me to a gold membership...or so I
thought she did. I am to receive 2 training sessions a week equaling
24 sessions in all. Also, I shall attend a once a week nutrition
session, which would be a 12 week program. With that a PERSONAL
nutrition meal plan for 12 weeks in a binder and a special water bottle
was to be provided. I am also to have full use of all classes and
clubs including Mademoiselle Fitness. I was under the
impression that this would be set up by Anna herself, and that it would
happen right away. To add, Anna was personally supposed to take a
"before" picture of me. With this, I questioned Anna about the club's
financial reputation. I stated that I had previous co-workers that had
NSF fee's piled up because the club would with draw the money owing 3
or 4 days before they were supposed to, the agreed payment day on
paper.  Anna assured me that the earliest they would take out any
payment would be one day before. Let's go through that list and see what actually happened as opposed to what was agreed to ON PAPER.  To
start, I finally just got a personal trainer, water bottle, meal plan
binder after a month and my nutritionist after 3 weeks. My payment's
have been taken out on Tuesdays, instead of the Friday's they are
supposed to be taken out which leaves me with NSF fees, many of
them.When this situation came to my attention, I went in and spoke to
one of the staff members, Jessica (who I must say was great!) she got
things figured out, called head office with a request to refund my NSF
fees towards my account, take off my billing information AND let me pay
cash from now on....or so I thought, once again.  Jessica did a great
job, she did what she could considering the fact that she was in
training when I joined the club. I checked my banking
today and saw the club tried to take out another payment on the 14th of
July, my payment isn't due until the 22nd. I had signed a form saying
they wouldn't go into my bank account and I would pay cash instead. Are
you kidding me??? I don't have the time OR money for this crap! So I
called the club and thankfully Anna, "the one in charge" answered. Good
thing she did because 2 weeks ago I called 5 times in one day for her (
for the financial issue) and somehow she still wasn't available. When I
finally saw her, in the club, she said she was going to call me the
next day and do you think she did? No. Of course not.  So when she
answered the phone today I told her what I thought about her promise
and the company's promise, simply lies.  Anna declared that this has
happened to 2 other people this week and she will have it fixed, plus I
will get free sessions.She wasn't looking to help me loose weight, she
was looking for a sale. Another issue was that Anna put
me down for 12 personal training sessions and a 6 week nutrition
program- it's supposed to be 24 personal training sessions and a 12
week nutritionist program. Might I add that when I signed up, Anna
promised me a female trainer. Thankfully now I have one, but my first
session was with a male. Referring back to Jessica once more, I thank
her because SHE fixed my issues AND got me a female trainer. This
company is lucky they hired her, someone who is genuinely nice and
cares or pretends to at least. If it weren't for her I would've blew up
and not have been so nice.  Jessica should be "the one in charge". Over
all, if this is not fixed by Monday (today is Saturday), with my NSF
fees returned along with free sessions and whatever else I can think
of, I will take my business elsewhere and go further above and speak to
the owner. This is supposed to be the most prestigious fitness club in
Ontario. To add on a side note, my special Premiere
Fitness water jug was stolen. Also, I accidentally left my camera at
the pool area just before they were closing, as I was the only one left
in there. (My fault). You think the cleanup staff would return the
camera to the front desk seeing as it had pictures of my first born
child on it.  Shows what kind of people they have working there. Due to
that I lost all of my pictures of my first born child, everything, all
the memories captured and all the videos of her milestones taken away
from me. How pathetic.

Unsatisfied Client

AUTHOR: Janet M. - (Canada)

I am a past client of this company, and as I do not know the "inner workings" if being employed by this company I can in fact back up that Premier Medical Spa from my experience - and the experience of others I know - runs their business horribly. I was greeted in my consultation by a girl, who seemed to push services on me. Being in business myself I understand the importance of sales, so I overlooked that. She then proceeded to talk pricing. Wow was she ALL over the place. She then proceeded to leave the room to make multiple "phone calls" to discuss pricing with who she claimed was the vice president. So yes that part is also true in the original report by this ex-employee. I told her I needed some time to think about it and would contact them with my decision.

I ENDED UP GETTING HARASSED BY THE COMPANY EVERYDAY - AT LEAST 5 PHONE CALLS A DAY - WAITING MY DECISION. Follow up calls are normal but this was OVER the top! I finally agreed to come in to talk pricing again. This time I was in a consultation talking with Tabytha, the vice president. While waiting for my consultation I overheard her talking to the employees in a manor in which I would have quit on the spot if I were them. They seemed calm and collected, and very nice to clients when she wasnt in the room but as soon as she walks in the tension rose significantly and the employees seemed very uncomfortable.

After much negotiation, we finally agreed on a price. She was very direct and to the point, and sometimes made me feel like I was asking stupid questions. I am the client, the one handing over my money..I should never feel like I was asking a stupid question when it comes to my money as well as my health.  As for the service I purchased, the girl administering it seemed knowledgable and was quite nice. But as for the results..I was VERY unhappy. Not only that. I had set up a payment plan where every month moeny was taken out.....well once I was done paying for it..they kept taking my money out! It took 6 months for me to finally get it straight and finally get my money back - none of which my bank fees were covered! I also decided to never go back there for a service, yet i STILL get WEEKLY phone calls from the company asking for my business......let me mention that I have not been their client for almost 2 years. I decided to block their number once, but they just kept calling from different numbers and it still drives me crazy.

To this day, whenever I mention the name "premier fitness" OR "premier medical spa" I get a reaction from almost everyone I talk to. It is unfathomable that this business is still running with the amount of bad word of mouth this people get. Everytime I mention it someone in the room has their own horror story about this company. If it is so well known I wish someone had the power to shut them down completly. Too bad that money means power and they obviously have a lot of it from scamming people the way they scammed me.

Unsatisfied Client

AUTHOR: Janet M. - (Canada)

#11 REBUTTAL Owner of company

From Giselle Cardillo

AUTHOR: Giselle Cardillo - (Canada)

This message is from Giselle Cardillo, Founder and CEO of Premier Medical Spa. It disturbs me that in an anonymous forum such as this, this message could actually be someone posing as me right now. Not dissimilar, I am disturbed that the statements made above are by someone claiming they are a former Associate of our fine company yet they will not identify themselves. I clearly understand why, Defamation of Character is a very serious charge. They have not taken responsibility for their statements because they are simply so utterly false and defamatory that they would be charged in a court of law.

While upsetting, their aggressive attack against my character does not change the body of my lifes work, which speaks for itself. On the other hand, what it has done is upset the ACTUAL Associates of this company who work with me every day and know full well what we all stand. I have the privilege of working with a team intelligent, inspiring and dedicated women and men who are bound by the common values of integrity, honesty and safety firstand might I dare say, love toward one another. They have a militant commitment to doing the right thing and going above and beyond the call of duty. It is my honor to work with them all and I am saddened that an unidentified individual would suggest that any of them would, for one second or for ANY reason, put a client at risk or allow a client to purchase a service for which they are not a candidate. Not only is our clients health and safty the first and last consideration in every single step from consultation through to treatment and beyond but these are the facts as documented:

1. Sales Quotas - Our Associate do not have sales quotas, although they get bonuses.

2. Terminating positions - We have never terminated anyone for not reaching ANY kind of goal, expectation or the like.

3. Everything has to go through her first I sincerely wish I had the kind of time to interact in every client consultation but I do not. However, in a situation where our Clinic Director is trying to help a client afford a treatment and that client has been declined by all other forms of financing (Medicard, line of credit, credit cards) they will call me to get suggestions on, or an approval of, special terms to make it possible for the client.

4. medical reasons that define an absolute inability to undergo treatments It is a written company policy, signed by EVERY Associate in our company that if they were to allow a client to purchase a treatment or service for which they were NOT a candidate (ie. the client was outside the BMI for UltraShape), could not get results (ie. laser hair removal on blond hair) or for which they could be at any medical risk (ie. contraindications with a medication or a medical condition) the Associate would be Terminated with Cause and without notice. Furthermore, we are the only clinic that we are aware of in North America that doubles laser parameters 100% of the time, meaning a Technician MUST consult with another Certified Laser Technician and evaluate the clients chart and progress before every treatment and before any laser settings are determined or the treatment is performed. Due to this fact, we have the lowest documented incident rate that we are aware of in the industry.

5. all purchases are non-refundable Yes, our Treatment Plan Agreement does say this as it is not possible to return dermal filler, botox, breast implants or a laser treatment. Not dissimilar to underwearonce you take them home you own them. However, we are also real people who evaluate each clients situation on its own merit and return funds accordingly.

6. forces staff to sell treatments to people when they know it is not the right treatment for them and they will see no results  Our team are medical professionals and simply wouldnt do what this unnamed individual is suggesting. The character of our Clinic Directors and Associates is so solid that many of them joined this team specifically because they have been employed with other clinics who had technology or services they could not believe in or, with good conscience, allow clients to buy. If it were suggest that they lie to a client I believe the entire team would resign.

7. her home Yes, I have a beautiful home. I have also been in business for myself for coming up on 25 years, have owned several companies and I work 70 plus hours a week. This unnamed individual has failed to mention the charitable work I do or the contributions I make but that is probably because I was brought up to believe you let your good works speak for themselves, and do not brag, so I will leave it at that.

8. doctor in consultations If this unidentified individual ACTUALLY worked for our company then they would know that the doctors are involved in every injectable treatment, surgery and the like as it is required by their college, the nurses would not act without physician directives and it is our company policy without exception. Initial consultations will always be done by a qualified Associate prior to the doctor being involved to determine if the client is even a candidate for the treatment being requested.

9. You see someone without medical training Our Registered Nurses, Board Certified Plastic Surgeons and Certified Technicians would beg to differ.

10. She is not a doctor Accurate! I am not a doctor, have NEVER held myself out to be a medical professional of any kind and remind clients this all the time when they ask for advice. As I tell clients, they need to speak to the qualified individuals on our team. What I am however is an advocate for consumers as evidenced by the educational information that we present on our website. We believe in an educated consumer and whether an individual chooses Premier Medical Spa or another clinic, we hope to be leaders in providing them the facts to make an educated decision.

11. wants to make as much money as possible I dont think there is a single person who ACTUALLY knows me who would say that is the priority in my world. I have always believed that money is a byproduct of providing a great service or products that creates value for others. Plain and simple.

12. constant pay discrepancies, late pay, refused pay Who are you? This is simply not our company.

13. the promise of perks are falsified We have full extended medical benefits available to everyone and they have never been denied to anyone and every Associate is given fitness memberships for themselves and their immediate families. Of course, these perks do end at the conclusion of employment.

14. Giselle is that devil. There is no way this anonymous individual knows me. I refer them to my favorite song in the world in the suggestion they listen to the words of Man in the Mirror.

In closing, I am overwhelmed by the staff, clients and friends who felt compelled to respond to this anonymous individuals statements (despite what this unnamed person has written I had nothing to do with them).

Regarding the anonymous persons statement about my husband, he has no ownership or involvement in our company (again, every ACTUAL employee knows this). This unnamed person should also do their homework, instead of reading the statements of other anonymous individuals on the internet, and they would know that the Hamilton Spectator wrote a retraction and that the Fitness Clubs they refer to have been repeatedly voted the best in the region by the Readers of the Hamilton Spectator.

In conclusion, I have no issue with a bad review, if it is accurate. This anonymous individual is simply making false and defaming statements against a significant number of people and has clearly never worked for our company or with the excellent people I work with everyday.

Giselle Cardillo

Premier Medical Spa

AUTHOR: Tabytha Mallett - (Canada)

As the Vice President of Operations in this company, I am floored at the level of immaturity you have chosen to show in your postings. It is very apparent that you are still simply filled with anger and out to "get even" and are doing so with lies. You are obviously very aware of the legal consequences you would face for slander and defammation of character should you identify yourself since you are chosing to hide behind an anonymous title. I am not surprised.

I would like to thank you for providing the companys' web address as it is here that anyone who reads this can go there to see for themselves the kind of person Giselle Cardillo is. They will also be able to view our company's active participation in many charitable community events.

As for all of your claims about the company, if they were in the least bit accurate, we would not still be in business. If we did not have accredited surgeons to oversee our large number of clients, we would have been shut down long ago.....but of course you know this.

A client who is not a candidate for a specific service is never signed up for services in our company. Any associate convicted of this would be terminated with cause as per our company protocols and employee manual......you should be reminded that you signed one of those!

Payroll has never been late, held back or with held at any time from any employee. If it was we would be in violation of the Employment Standard Act and Labour Board policies........as they frown upon things like that......again....something YOU are personally aware of.

I have previously, and will again now, wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

Now that you are done plugging the business...

AUTHOR: Finally - (Canada)

I understand someone finding it upsetting to see that their company has been tagged with a bad review, but gathering as many people (employees and personal friends) as you can coerce into lashing out about it isnt going to change the fact that a bad review is a bad review.

I left Premier Medical Spa because I could no longer handle all of the unhappy clients and being forced to cooperate in immoral business practices. I am not alone. I also am not the only one who has acknowledged the dirty business dealings of Premier. John Cardillo and Giselle Cardillo own Premier Medical Spa, Mademoiselle Fitness, and Premier Fitness. Anyone can search any review site and see the negative filings against all three. The complaints and immoral ways they run their companies are public knowledge for all to see. The Hamilton Spectator even did an investigation into the crooked ways of John Cardillo and the companies he runs. Once again, this is available for all to see online.

So please feel free to say what you feel you must against a past employee who just wants people to understand that there are safer places to go where ethics and proper care are their primary concern.

#14 General Comment

Jeanne - Status Correction

AUTHOR: Jeanne - (United States of America)

Jeanne, here again.  Sorry about the confusion.  I am not the Owner of Premier Medical Spa.  That was my typo mistake when registering.  I am just a very satified customer who finds your remarks distressing.  I feel that I have done my due diligence with regard to Premier Medical Spa and that is the reason that I feel confident referring Giselle Cardillo's company to others.  Your attack on her and Premier Medical Spa is also an attack on every intelligent individual who has chosen to utilize the services provided by this company.  Many of whom, like myself, are business owners or Corporate Executives (my previously referred to friends included).  I am not unfamiliar with the intricacies of dealing with "past employees" and thus will not be swayed by the rantings that are inclined to spout from such.  I sincerely hope that all other intelligent individuals will do likewise.

Love Premier Med Spa and LOVE GISELLE

AUTHOR: Marie - (Canada)

How sad for you to be spreading such lies. I suspect your many issues have nothing to do with Giselle or her business.

I have visited Premeir Med Spa for procedures on seven occasions and have been treated with the utmost of professionalism, sensitivity and care. My various treatments were performed by licensed and trained professionals and I have been seen by a doctor. I am thrilled with the results and I have never looked better!!! I have recommended many friends and they have also been very happy with the results and the service.

Having been to other med-spas previously, I have a frame of reference by which to compare Premier Med Spa and in my opinion they are a first class operation.

I take time out of my extremely busy day to defend someone of the highest integrity. Giselle Cardillo is someone I have known for over 25 years. She is honest, hardworking, forthright, steadfast and generous (perhaps to a fault). She has not wavered in her fine character or integrity since I met her as a cute and vibrant 17 year-old with a big smile huge dreams. She has struggled, climbed and earned her way to success and deserves every bit of it and more. It was a priviledge to work with her and I am honored to count her among my closest friends. You should have stuck around, I'm sure she would have made a fine woman out of you.

I will close by saying that great people make great businesses and Premier Med Spa is a great business. I would lay down in the street for Giselle Cardillo, how many people would say the same about you? May God bless you and grant you peace and the strength to be a better person.

#16 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This looks like an ex employees tantrum.

AUTHOR: Michele - (Canada)

I am a client of Giselle Cardillo, and have recieved several treatments in the past few years.  I was treated with nothing but the most comforting service by the staff at Premier Medical including Giselle herself.  After filling out multiple forms, and giving my medical history, I was given the options that would work best to improve my life.  I was even told that the initial treatment I wanted to have, which would have cost several thousand dollars more, was not in my best interest.  I met with the consultant before signing the contract and then was given the option to either meet with my own medical doctor, and  the doctors affiliated with Premier Medical Spa.  I was referred to Giselle by a few girlfriends of mine who have also had incredible experiences with her, and the services that I have recieved from her spa have given me confidence and a sense of pride that I have never had the chance to feel about myself before. I have the utmost trust in Giselle Cardillo and her entire staff at Premier Medical Spa.

from Magda

AUTHOR: Magda - (Canada)

Dear Past Employee! After reading your very 'interesting' report I decided to waste few minutes of my life and actually command on the lies you managed to create! So lets start from the beginning... You describe Giselle as this Money Hungry Woman, and that she takes money over clients health... well that is a very interesting statement! In our monthly meetings, which I am sure you attended at least few times, didn't Giselle stretch the importance of Safety and Consumer Satisfaction!?! Doesn't she give all new employees CDs with all the learning material and provides them with appropriate training for what they will be doing,regardless if they have worked in this field already or are just fresh out of school? AND what about Premier Medical Spa consumer satisfaction rating!? Are you aware that we have been selected as the best medical spa in whole of Niagara Region? And did you miss the meeting where we talked about our success of Laser Hair Removal? and how we are one of the few spas out there with such amazing outcomes?
Now, the firing part, you claim that people get fired for not meeting their sales target? I have been here more then any other employee, and one thing I can tell you, no one gets fired or even in trouble for that! If I was the boss I would probably fire you for not doing anything all day and sitting on your chair but Giselle has not done that yet. If anything, she keeps all the 'mess ups' like yourself and tries to find ways to get you motivated... example?? How bout sending all the girls to Tony Robins seminar to get inspired???
As for her home... little jealous of success aren't we! Giselle was not born into wealth she worked her a*s of for it, and if that is what your going to pick on you really have no time on your hand! or... just too unhappy with your own life.

Giselle is not only a great business woman, who I look up to everyday, but she is also a boss that is more like your friend! She visits you at the hospital, helps you out when you need her and has wayyy to much patience for people like you!

For anyone else who reads this... do you reallllllyy think that if this company was run like this 'past employee' described it we would be still in business?? Seriously!
or that we would have all those before and afters of happy clients??

Oh and wait!! all the girls and I mean ALLL THE GIRLS that work or worked for us had done most of our treatments repeatedly... if we are so horrible why our own employees get their Botox, Laser Hair Removal, Breast Augmentation, Lips etc. done by us??? (and for the note, we don't get it free!) ask yourself that!

#18 REBUTTAL Owner of company

from Magda

AUTHOR: Magda Mazur - (Canada)

Dear Past Employee! After reading your very 'interesting' report I decided to waste few minutes of my life and actually command on the lies you managed to create! So lets start from the beginning... You describe Giselle as this Money Hungry Woman, and that she takes money over clients health... well that is a very interesting statement! In our monthly meetings, which I am sure you attended at least few times, didn't Giselle stretch the importance of Safety and Consumer Satisfaction!?! Doesn't she give all new employees CDs with all the learning material and provides them with appropriate training for what they will be doing, REGARDLESS if they have worked in this field already or are just fresh out of school? AND what about Premier Medical Spa consumer satisfaction rating!? Are you aware that we have been selected as the BEST medical spa in whole of NIAGARA REGION? And did you miss the meeting where we talked about our success of Laser Hair Removal? and how we are one of the few spas out there with such amazing outcomes?
Now, the firing part, you claim that people get fired for not meeting their sales target? I have been here more then ANY OTHER EMPLOYEE, and one thing I can tell you, NO ONE gets fired or even in trouble for that! If I was the boss I would probably fire you for not doing anything all day and sitting on your chair but Giselle has not done that yet. If anything, she keeps all the 'mess ups' like yourself and tries to find ways to get you motivated... example?? How bout sending all the girls to Tony Robins seminar to get inspired???

From another Premier Medical Spa Employee

AUTHOR: Magda - (Canada)

Dear Past Employee! After reading your very 'interesting' report I decided to waste few minutes of my life and actually command on the lies you managed to create! So lets start from the beginning... You describe Giselle as this Money Hungry Woman, and that she takes money over clients health... well that is a very interesting statement! In our monthly meetings, which I am sure you attended at least few times, didn't Giselle stretch the importance of Safety and Consumer Satisfaction!?! Doesn't she give all new employees CDs with all the learning material and provides them with appropriate training for what they will be doing, regardless if they have worked in this field already or are just fresh out of school? AND what about Premier Medical Spa consumer satisfaction rating!? Are you aware that we have been selected as the best medical spa in whole of Niagara Region? And did you miss the meeting where we talked about our success of Laser Hair Removal? and how we are one of the few spas out there with such amazing outcomes?

or that we would have all those before and afters of happy clients??

Ooooh, Giselle...embarassed for you....

AUTHOR: Finally - (Canada)

Next time you wish to pose as a 'happy client' Giselle, you might want to omit the part of registration where you define yourself as the owner of Premier Medical Spa. You just proved my review is credible and that the high level of dishonesty at Premier Medical Spa and the way you do business is a reality.

"Disgruntled employee" = 1

Giselle Cardillo, 'dishonest business woman' = 0

Let's see how quickly you make your review rebuttal disappear.... ;-)

#21 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Premier Service at Premier Medical Spa

AUTHOR: Jeanne - (United States of America)

I am a happy client of Premier Medical Spa.  I have been using their St. Catherines and Burlington locations for more than two years with wonderful results.  I have been seen by both Doctors and nurses during that time and have always been serviced by a registered professional.  I have never found them to be pushy or deceptive.  Quite the contrary!  All of the staff has been extremely helpful and sensitive to both my needs and my financial situation.  I have referred two of my dearest friends and have brought my daughter for services all with excellent results.  I continue to recommend them to friends.  The staff always seems genuinely happy and interested in my needs and provide wonderful followup for every visit.

I can only assume that this report is from a disgruntled employee as my relationship and that of those I have recommended has only been praiseworthy.