Complaint Review: PREMIER MOVIE PASS

• Submitted: Mon, August 22, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, August 22, 2005

• Reported By:BROOKLYN New York
PREMIER MOVIE PASS
1442 E. LINCOLN AVE BOX 361 ORANGE, California U.S.A.

PREMIER MOVIE PASS ripoff ORANGE California

In April 2005 Premier Movie Pass called me with an after for a package pertaining to movies.They told me there would be no charge until i get the package and i could cancel it as soon as I get the package.

Within days I still did not get the package but I found out they charged my account. I called when I saw charge and they gave me a cancellation number 166887 and advised me I would get the refund within one week.
As of today 08/22/05 I am still waiting for my refund. When I call they tell me to call back next week and the next week never comes.

Please Please get them to get me a refund I am a single mother and I really need my moneyback.

VERY TRULY YOURS

Trudy
BROOKLYN, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2005 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PREMIER-MOVIE-PASS/ORANGE-California-92865/PREMIER-MOVIE-PASS-ripoff-ORANGE-California-154561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PREMIER MOVIE PASS