Complaint Review: PREMIER MOVIE PASS

• Reported By:EL DORADO Arkansas
PREMIER MOVIE PASS
Nationwide U.S.A.

PREMIER MOVIE PASS ripoff Orange california

*Author of original report: BEEN WAITING FOR 5 MONTH,S I HAVE NOT RECIVED A DIME

THEY ARE IN THE SAME OFFICE WITH CALL ONE UNLIMITEDAND SO IS BUYERS UNION ALL I WANT IS ALL OF MY MONEY BACK FOR LAST MONTH AND THIS MONTH AS WELL THE AMOUNT IS $ 289.80 I JUST NOW FOUND OUT ABOUT THE BUYER,S UNION .DING THAT ALL I WANT IS MY MONEY BACK. THEY DON,T WANT TO SEND ME ALL OF MY MONEY THEY ONLY WANT TO SEND ME ONLY $ 100.19 I JUST WANT YALL TO GET ME THE WHOLE AMOUNT OF $ 289.80

Nancy
EL DORADO, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2005 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PREMIER-MOVIE-PASS/nationwide/PREMIER-MOVIE-PASS-ripoff-Orange-california-142211. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PREMIER MOVIE PASS

BEEN WAITING FOR 5 MONTH,S I HAVE NOT RECIVED A DIME

AUTHOR: Nancy kay - (U.S.A.)

I WANT MY MONEY I AND I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR 5 MONTH,S I HAVE NOT RECIVED A DIME I GAVE THEM UNTIL SEP 14 TH AND INSTEAD OF WANTING $ 119.90 I WANT IT SENT TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE