Complaint Review: PREMIER ONE BANK

• Phone: 800-449-5977
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

PREMIER ONE BANK RIPOFFS THWARTED THANKS TO RIPOFF.COM London Ontario

I would just like to thank Ripoffreport.com for helping me avoid being taken. It seems that Angie Smith and Shawn Watson are still at it!! BUT, THANKS TO RIPOFFREPORT.COM, they did not get me.

When Shawn Watson called and told me I was approved for a $25,000.00 loan at 8%. I was so relieved that someone finally wanted to help me. However, my lawyerly mind soon took over, and I realized that this sounded too good to be true!! Thanks to RIPOFFREPORT.com, my fears were confirmed!!

It's so sad that this company is preying on people in their most desparate times. How can they still operate when so many have reported them?? I don't know about y'all, but I'm an attorney, and I'm going straight to the FBI!!!

THANKS RIPOFF.COM FOR SAVING THE DAY!!!!

Tyrsa
Bronx, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2004 03:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PREMIER-ONE-BANK/London-Ontario-N6A-3N7/PREMIER-ONE-BANK-RIPOFFS-THWARTED-THANKS-TO-RIPOFFCOM-London-Ontario-118709. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PREMIER ONE BANK