Complaint Review: PREMIER ONE MASTERCARD

• Submitted: Fri, October 25, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, October 25, 2002

• Reported By:MOULTRIE GA
PREMIER ONE MASTERCARD
510 EAST 17TH STREET IDAHO FALL ID SUITE 167 Idaho Falls, Idaho U.S.A.

PREMIER ONE MASTERCARD ripoff false promises liars Idaho Falls Idaho

I was contacted late July by Premeir One. They told me that this conversation would be recorded, then proceeded to inform me I was approved for a credit card with a limit of 2500$ with no intrest fees for life. I accepted this card and was charged 174$ but never received a card. I called 3 weeks later to ask where my card was and was told they would track it and send another.

I never received any credit card. I called a second time and was told the same thing. So I waited but never got a card. I called the 3rd time and requested the recorded conversation but was told that it was'nt recorded. I didn't need the credit card but was con in by the no intrest, 2500 dollar limit.

I have no Premier One credit card but they have my 174 dollars...

michael
albany, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2002 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PREMIER-ONE-MASTERCARD/Idaho-Falls-Idaho/PREMIER-ONE-MASTERCARD-ripoff-false-promises-liars-Idaho-Falls-Idaho-33422. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PREMIER ONE MASTERCARD