Complaint Review: PREMIER PREMIUM COMMUNICATIONS

• Updated: Thu, July 07, 2005

• Reported By:CONYERS Georgia
PREMIER PREMIUM COMMUNICATIONS
FORT WORTH, Texas U.S.A.

UNITED KINGDOM PREMIER PREMIUM COMMUNICATIONS RIPOFF FRAUDULENT BILLING FROM PREMIER PREMIUM COMMUNICATINS FORT WORTH Texas

I received a bill for $30 to pay for call made to the united kingdom and I was not staying in that state or at that address at the time of the call. I do not have cable nor do I own a computer so I know this is a false claim and/or bill. I refuse to pay something that I was not even around to be a part of or even be about doing. I do not know anyone in the united kingdom to even call. So can someone please catch these thieves and put them to justice and out of business. I deeply appreciate this.

Charletta
CONYERS, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2005 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PREMIER-PREMIUM-COMMUNICATIONS/FORT-WORTH-Texas-76155-5579/UNITED-KINGDOM-PREMIER-PREMIUM-COMMUNICATIONS-RIPOFF-FRAUDULENT-BILLING-FROM-PREMIER-PREMI-148820. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PREMIER PREMIUM COMMUNICATIONS