Complaint Review: PREMIERE GLOBAL MEDIA

• Updated: Tue, April 24, 2012

• Reported By: dana — royal oak Michigan United States of America
PREMIERE GLOBAL MEDIA
po box 3814 beverly hills, California United States of America

PREMIERE GLOBAL MEDIA P.G.M. ADVERTISING DECEPTIVE RIP OFF COMPANY beverly hills, California

Feb 9 2012 company contacted me to sign up with their co to get media exposure re Real Estate Search leads. After 2 weeks - nothing gained. 2 weeks later i called to cancel - was on hold for 45 minutes - then someone came to the phone to give me the old run around. then she transfered me again - I made it clear - cancel my business with you. I was still billed on my credit card - an amount that was not agreed on. I called again 2 weeks later - and the same old run around I  again made it clear after much disconnecting, transfering and long winded bs - to cancel me. Then I got another bill . This company is deceptive and very hard to get rid of once you allow them to sign u up the first time with lots of hype to improve my Real Estate business (which of course nothing materialized)
I finally found them on the web Ripoff Report with many complaints like mine.
Finally - as I was on the phone with Premiere Global Media - I started reading to them off the Ripoff Report page to them. I think they got the message - and hopefully I will recover some of my money now - but not holding my breath!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2012 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PREMIERE-GLOBAL-MEDIA/beverly-hills-California-90212/PREMIERE-GLOBAL-MEDIA-PGM-ADVERTISING-DECEPTIVE-RIP-OFF-COMPANY-beverly-hills-Califor-873068. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PREMIERE GLOBAL MEDIA