Complaint Review: PREMIERHEALTH PLUS

• Updated: Wed, June 16, 2004

• Reported By:Austin Texas
PREMIERHEALTH PLUS
www.memberworks.com Internet U.S.A.

PREMIERHEALTH PLUS Rip-off! Fraudulent billing on my American Express card. Internet

I found multiple charges for "PREMIERHEALTH PLUS" on my American Express card. Initially, there was a $1.95 charge, which was credited back a few days later. Then, about a week later, a charge for $199.95 for "MEMBERSHIP" appeared.

When I found these charges, I immediately reported them to Amex, whose fraud department is currently following-up. Amex immediately cancelled the card number. So, hopefully this is the end of it.

I have no idea how these people managed to get my Amex number, but I did have some activity with PayPal immediately prior to the fraudulent activity.

I hope someone can go after these guys and shut them down.

Richard
Austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2004 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PREMIERHEALTH-PLUS/internet/PREMIERHEALTH-PLUS-Rip-off-Fraudulent-billing-on-my-American-Express-card-Internet-95131. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PREMIERHEALTH PLUS