Complaint Review: PREMIUM 2000 PLUS WARRANTY

• Submitted: Fri, March 17, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, March 17, 2006

• Reported By:LORAIN Ohio
PREMIUM 2000 PLUS WARRANTY
4265 BROWNSBORO ROAD,SUITE220. WINSTON-SALEM, North Carolina U.S.A.

PREMIUM 2000 PLUS WARRANTY ripoff WINSTON-SALEM North Carolina

I purchased a Premuim 2000 Plus warranty in June of 2005 in order to have my 1996 Chervrolet Lumina APV mini-van repaired. I suffered a non-reverse transmission problem that most likely should have been covered under the Warranty.I took it to Lorain Auto Service Center and the mechanic refuse to do any type of work because this warranty does not include:all labor done/the break down of the vehicle/ a diagnosis report/and most importantly(no specific locations from the claims department on where you should take the warranty too and who might accept it.At this time you can see that this is quite a RIP-OFF and OUTRAGEOUS.So now i have to loose a job because i do not have any transportation to get to work.I am fortunate to still have SSD. as my income,but that does not cover my transmission/ my loss of earning/my time/ and my payment of $750.00 that i spent on this warranty on May 22,2005. So you can clearly see that they should be reported and i guess i am going to count my losses and move on.I hope that you will read this information before you purchase a Premium 2000 Plus Warranty and DON"T......

Peter
LORAIN, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2006 05:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PREMIUM-2000-PLUS-WARRANTY/WINSTON-SALEM-North-Carolina-27106/PREMIUM-2000-PLUS-WARRANTY-ripoff-WINSTON-SALEM-North-Carolina-181840. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PREMIUM 2000 PLUS WARRANTY