Complaint Review: PREMIUM ASTROLOGY

• Updated: Tue, November 12, 2013

• Reported By: AC2013 — BRADENTON Florida
PREMIUM ASTROLOGY
848 N. Rainbow BLVD Suite#3675 Las Vegas, Nevada U Internet USA

PREMIUM ASTROLOGY BARBARA FROM ASTRO-REPORT.COM BARBARA THE PROFESSIONAL ASTROLOGER IS A COMPUTERIZED SCAM!! LAS VEGAS Internet

*UPDATE Employee: 100% Refund Guarantee

I was solicited by Barbara at astro-report.com for a complete reading that would "change my life" for $29.95. All that changed was the amount of money on my credit card and the wasted email space in my inbox. She (which i now know is a computer), PROMISED to provide me specific information about "details of upcoming events" scheduled to happen during my so called 'transit'. All I got was a generalized horoscope for my sign that was fairly inaccurate and several pages of generalizations that can fit at least 85% of the people they send this crap to. The supposed PERSONALIZED 12 month astrology report...*excuse me, I had to take a moment to laugh*  was missing several days and weeks at a time, and repeated verbage every 4-7 days. The report I paid for was nothing like the initial report which was actually better and the reason I took the bait in the 1st place. Needless to say, I did not receive a quality report and I am VERY disappointed and definitely want a refund. Barbara--- YOU DID NOT HELP ME AT ALL AND I BELIEVE I HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF!! I know that when you are dealing with online psychics and atrologers, that until the product or information is in hand you really dont know what you're going to get, but this Barbara from astro-report.com is a complete SCAM. If I missed something then please let me know. Perhaps I was sent the 'wrong report". Lesson learned. NEVER AGAIN!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2013 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PREMIUM-ASTROLOGY-/internet/PREMIUM-ASTROLOGY-BARBARA-FROM-ASTRO-REPORTCOM-BARBARA-THE-PROFESSIONAL-ASTROLOGER-IS-1098720. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PREMIUM ASTROLOGY

100% Refund Guarantee

AUTHOR: Deborah H PA - ()

Hi there,

I'd like to personally address these concerns.

We do create personalized readings for our buyers, and have a 24 hour support line for clients that need further clarification on their readings or charts.

As well, because we know that people will respond in individual ways to our readings, we offer a 100% money back guarantee on all of our products for your peace of mind. As well, while in some cases it may take some time, we certainly do abide by our 100% Refund Guarantee on all purchases.

If you would like clarification on anything else or would like your refund transmitted sooner or more efficiently, please email me at deborah@premiumastrology.com

Thanks!