Complaint Review: PREMIUM LONG DISTANCE

• Submitted: Mon, September 08, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, September 08, 2008

• Reported By:SPRINGFIELD Virginia
PREMIUM LONG DISTANCE
WWW.PREMIUMLONGDISTANCE.COM VANCOUVER, Washington U.S.A.

PREMIUM LONG DISTANCE Ripoff for service which I did not authorize with deceptive maneuvers. When I tried to send a cancelletion notice, the email could not be found VANCOUVER Washington

I partially registered on a free music download website.When I was switched to another site re: free grocery coupons, I terminated the sign up. Next day I received an email from this long distanceconfirming an order for premum long distance service,an 800# service, which I did not authorize. I tried to cancel at the following email:www.premiumlong distance.com/cgi-bin/cancellations. but when I tried to send a cancelletion notice, the email could not be found .

Carol
SPRINGFIELD, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2008 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PREMIUM-LONG-DISTANCE/VANCOUVER-Washington/PREMIUM-LONG-DISTANCE-Ripoff-for-service-which-I-did-not-authorize-with-deceptive-maneuver-370873. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PREMIUM LONG DISTANCE