Complaint Review: PREMIUM LONG DISTANCE

• Updated: Sun, May 23, 2010

• Reported By: bob — Shelton Washington United States of America
PREMIUM LONG DISTANCE
155579fortworthtx.76155-5579 Internet United States of America

PREMIUM LONG DISTANCE while I was trying to download free country music from A company called EZtracks premium long distance billed me 20.41through my phone service pervider quest I was lucky enough to catch it before payi Internet

Premium long distance is A Rip off while attempting to download country music from A Co. called EZtracks Preamum Long Distance used my Email address as proof that I ordered long distance phone service from them and billed me via third party billing through my phone service provider 20.41 for their set up fee. I was lucky and caught it but I cant help but pitty the thousands of people who they rip off  with this scam hopefully this will help others to be aware     BOB Shelton WA.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2010 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PREMIUM-LONG-DISTANCE/internet/PREMIUM-LONG-DISTANCE-while-I-was-trying-to-download-free-country-music-from-A-company-ca-606380. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PREMIUM LONG DISTANCE