Complaint Review: PREMIUM MEGA SAVER

• Reported By:STATEN ISLAND New York
PREMIUM MEGA SAVER
Miami, Florida U.S.A.

PREMIUM MEGA SAVER ripoff con artists Miami Florida

I noticed on my second bank statement that a preauthorized deduction had been taken from checking account for $54.90. When I called the company they told me they were my new long distance carrier, of course that was a lie, I asked them how they got my account number, they asked who I was, and they told me my daughter had authorized it. How could this be possible when she is not on my checking account. They answered they couldn't talk to me, only my daughter. (She's 19, has her own account with a different bank) So how did they get my account number? I went to my bank and had them put a stop on any other authorized withdrawals. Now the problem is how to get a refund from these pigs....oh by the way when my daughter questioned them on a long distance carrier they told her it was for a road side server carrier....they really could'nt give a straight answer. Ip am angery and would like to see this company hung out to dry!

E
STATEN ISLAND, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2003 11:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PREMIUM-MEGA-SAVER/Miami-Florida/PREMIUM-MEGA-SAVER-ripoff-con-artists-Miami-Florida-48008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PREMIUM MEGA SAVER