Complaint Review: PREMIUM SAVINGS GROUP

• Submitted: Tue, October 05, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, October 05, 2004

• Reported By:Westminster Colorado
PREMIUM SAVINGS GROUP
PO BOX 8002 WEST LEBANON, New Hampshire U.S.A.

PREMIUM SAVINGS GROUP BEWARE OF THIS GROUP IT IS A SCAM AND A RIPOFF WEST LEBANON New Hampshire

I am just one of the many people that fell for this scam. They charged my bank account $299.50 and all I received was a box of useless junk.

I was promised a credit card with a $2900.00 credit limit. I finally reached a human at their "customer service department" and I requested a refund. I was told 3 days later that I received exactly what I was told I should receive so therefore I was not eligible for a refund. I am still tryin to get in touch with a "supervisor". What a joke. Please do not fall for this scam.

Patti
Westminster, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2004 04:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PREMIUM-SAVINGS-GROUP/WEST-LEBANON-New-Hampshire-03784/PREMIUM-SAVINGS-GROUP-BEWARE-OF-THIS-GROUP-IT-IS-A-SCAM-AND-A-RIPOFF-WEST-LEBANON-New-Hamp-111604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PREMIUM SAVINGS GROUP