Complaint Review: PREMIUM WHITE

• Reported By: Ed M — Lowden Iowa United States of America
PREMIUM WHITE
22100 E. 26th Ave. #100 Aurora, CO 80019 Internet United States of America

PREMIUM WHITE Farend Services Limited Bait and Trap / Ripp Off Internet

This company advertises on major websites (foxnews.com) So from the very beginning you feel that it must be legit. It's presented as a news article and it's basicly tells you how a mom discoverd that for true white teeth the secrets is not just one product but to use two products together. One of which was Premium White and it had a link on this fake add just in case you wanted to check out a free sample. Well it sounded good to me so I went to he web site, it said I could get a free sample if I just pay shipping and handling. I was just a couple of bucks, Im thinking this is a good way for a company to get it's product out in the market place and so I ordered a FREE SAMPLE. About 4 days I did get my free sample. It came in an empty envelope with nothing to indicate that I had just signed up for a lifetime of monthly payments of $86.93. How I found out that I aperanly had done this is 23 days later they hit my account (Debit Card)for $86.93.

I noticed this the same day that they charged me and called them promptly. They informed me that aggreed to this VIA there terrm and conditions through there web site.
For one thing I remember there site being very slow and at one point didn't even think I was going to make it through the order proses. But really who is going to read the terms when ording a free sample. If they are going to charge your card for $86.93 if you dont return the FREE SAMPLE within 23 days why don't they put it out in the open (on the main web pages) if they are Legit? To make it worse they say they are going to do it every month.

When I called them and talked to some woman in there call center she told me that I had 5 days to return it and have it processed and then and only then would they cancel my order. She said no refund but we will cancel further charges.
I tried explaining to her that I honestly thought I was only ordering a free sample. She replied by hanging up the phone on me.

It gets worse, remember there was two products that you had to use for this to work according to the fake article. I went through the same thing with someone called (TEETHWHITEN) from AZ. Only they canceled me and gave me $30 of $59 back.

This experience has cost me over $100

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2009 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PREMIUM-WHITE/internet/PREMIUM-WHITE-Farend-Services-Limited-Bait-and-Trap-Ripp-Off-Internet-537932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PREMIUM WHITE