Complaint Review: PRESTIGE FINANCIAL SERVICES

• Updated: Sun, January 03, 2010

• Reported By: MOFUGGER — ANYWHERE USA
PRESTIGE FINANCIAL SERVICES
1420 South 500 West Saltlake City, Utah United States of America

PRESTIGE FINANCIAL SERVICES IF YOU STILL GO TO THEM FOR A LOAN AFTER YOU READ THIS, YOU DESERVE WHAT YOU GET! Saltlake City, Utah

Let me start by saying that I am a current customer (although I wish I weren't) who is current on my payments and have only been late on my payments (about 1 week on each occurance) twice over the past 3 years.

My only purpose is to save YOU from making a huge mistake from doing any business with this company. I would love nothing more than to hurt Prestige Financial in the pocket. If I save only one potential client from the unethitical practices that Prestige Financial utilizes on a daily basis well, I've done my work here.

Trust me when I tell you that every word that I type here is nothing less than 100% true and accurate.

Prestige Financial prey on people who are unfortunate to be credit challenged. They absolutely treat their customers like 3rd rate citizens AFTER the documents are signed, sealed and delivered.

Here are the most common unethical practices that I've witnessed forst hand from Prestige Financial:

They DO call you a day or two BEFORE your payment is due. (NO LIE)

They not only call all of your references that you've listed if you DO NOT CALL THEM BACK WITHIN 30 MINUTES, they DO tell your references how much you owe on the loan, how much your payment is and that it is late (NO LIE)

If you are unfortunate and need to be a day or so late on your payment, they harrass you and your references until that payment is made. I do understand that you are suppose to pay your bills on-time but come on, everyone on this planet has paid a bill late from time to time. There's no reason to call your references other than to illegally embarrass you in front of your friends & family. I can certainly understand if you do not return their call within 48 hours.....30 minutes??! (NO LIE)

They use vulgar language and sickening collection practices to attemot to scare you into making a payment. They put you down, call you names, treat you like absolute garbage. (I must admit, I did have fun with them when they tried this tactic on me. I asked the idiot on the other end if he wasn't hugged enough as a child. Laughed at him when he called me names and showed him that there was nothing that he could say to hurt me. I bet he was steaming by the end of this call) (NO LIE)

They DO NOT provide you with .5% interest rate drops for making your payments on-time. I have made over 24 payments on-time with no interest rate drops. (NO LIE)

They charge RIDICULOUS interest rates because they know most people like myself would not make the mature decision and just walk away. (NO LIE)

If you STILL decide to do business with this HORRIBLE financial institute after reading this, SHAME ON YOU!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2010 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PRESTIGE-FINANCIAL-SERVICES/Saltlake-City-Utah-84115/PRESTIGE-FINANCIAL-SERVICES-IF-YOU-STILL-GO-TO-THEM-FOR-A-LOAN-AFTER-YOU-READ-THIS-YOU-D-549171. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PRESTIGE FINANCIAL SERVICES