Complaint Review: PRESTIGE TECHNICAL SERVICES

• Updated: Mon, July 29, 2013

• Reported By: YouKnowWhoItIs — Talalioia Ohio
PRESTIGE TECHNICAL SERVICES
WEST CHESTER, Ohio USA

PRESTIGE TECHNICAL SERVICES P&G COMSUMER VILLAGE TEMPORARY, SHORT TERM, CONTRACTOR WEST CHESTER, ST. BERNARD Ohio

Imagine if you will a person who goes to work every day, faithfully.  I take on extra tasks, offer help which is used and abused, and still I come back because I am the sole income in my home.  Suppose you work 6 hours and are made to sign out for a 15 min smoke break, as in you do NOT get paid for it, a CLEAR violation on Federal Law.  My ACLU lawyer is so thrilled with the blatant racism (I am white, my boss is black) that is shown to ME caught on camera, the bogus reports written on me that never happened, the accusations of my being drunk and making fun of my religious beliefs.  She is DIRECTLY employed by Prestige and they know all this YET let ME GO not HER.  I can't WAIT to see them in court.  It will be quite a day!  Prospective employers-GO WITH ANOTHER AGENCY, THE TURNOVER RATE IS 96% OVER A 3 MONTH PERIOD AND THE RETURNS/COMPLAINTS RUN AT A 14/16% RATE.  NOT WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2013 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PRESTIGE-TECHNICAL-SERVICES/WEST-CHESTER-Ohio-45069/PRESTIGE-TECHNICAL-SERVICES-PG-COMSUMER-VILLAGE-TEMPORARY-SHORT-TERM-CONTRACTOR-WEST-C-1070996. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PRESTIGE TECHNICAL SERVICES